Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My diamond candles came today...

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:18 PM
  • 25 Replies

I did get the right scents and they were not broken when they came. I opened them and the vanilla cream it smelled good..kinda like french vanilla ice cream

the cinnamon roll it smelled so good just like a real cinnamon roll..if you love cinnamon rolls you will love the smell of that one. When I smelled it I was like OMG that smells so good and yummy..lol

I am going to have to wait alittle longer to get the ring out of the vanilla cream since it is almost half way down....=)

I cant wait to have my house smell like cinnamon roll and vanilla cream...=)

by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SP_Mama
by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:20 PM

I have a stupid question.  *L*  Can you choose between gold and silver rings? 

robsgurl_23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Quoting SP_Mama:

you cant pick anything about the rings ou get in the candles

SP_Mama
by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:24 PM

Quoting robsgurl_23:

Quoting SP_Mama:

Thanks.  I just went to their website but so far every scent I've clicked says the product is unavailable.  :-(

mommy2bella
by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:26 PM

I've been trying to order one of these for 2 weeks and they all say unavailable....not fair! LOL

robsgurl_23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:26 PM

Quoting SP_Mama:

Quoting robsgurl_23:

Quoting SP_Mama:

Thanks.  I just went to their website but so far every scent I've clicked says the product is unavailable.  :-(

yeah they have been sold out all week

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:27 PM

Pretty candles

robsgurl_23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Quoting mommy2bella:

I've been trying to order one of these for 2 weeks and they all say unavailable....not fair! LOL

I ordered mine on saturday night and I picked out 2 and had to do something and when I came back they were gone and all I could find was cinnamon roll and vanilla cream and I was like ok they are better then the other 2 I picked. which was lemon lavendar and cozy cabin...=) So once I got the cinnamon roll and vanilla cream in the cart I checked out as fast as I could...lol

mommy2bella
by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:30 PM

Haha...that's so strange!!! I'm glad you got good ones! :)

Quoting robsgurl_23:

Quoting mommy2bella:

I ordered mine on saturday night and I picked out 2 and had to do something and when I came back they were gone and all I could find was cinnamon roll and vanilla cream and I was like ok they are better then the other 2 I picked. which was lemon lavendar and cozy cabin...=) So once I got the cinnamon roll and vanilla cream in the cart I checked out as fast as I could...lol

robsgurl_23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:36 PM

Quoting mommy2bella:

Haha...that's so strange!!! I'm glad you got good ones! :)

Quoting robsgurl_23:

Quoting mommy2bella:

When they got here I wanted to make sure I did get the right scents and none were broken and I figured if I did get the wrong scent I would smell it and if I liked it I would keep it..=)

CL6S
by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Please post pictures when you get the rings out. I love seeing the rings people get. I got one of the candles for my cousin for Christmas. I've never gotten one myself but would love to. And I'm excited to see what ring she gets. I'm curious, do you know of anyone who has gotten a real ring? It seems like all the posts I see everyone has gotten a fake ring.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)