Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

My diamond candles came today...

Posted by   + Show Post

I did get the right scents and they were not broken when they came. I opened them and the vanilla cream it smelled good..kinda like french vanilla ice cream

the cinnamon roll it smelled so good just like a real cinnamon roll..if you love cinnamon rolls you will love the smell of that one. When I smelled it I was like OMG that smells so good and yummy..lol

I am going to have to wait alittle longer to get the ring out of the vanilla cream since it is almost half way down....=)

I cant wait to have my house smell like cinnamon roll and vanilla cream...=)

by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:18 PM
Replies (11-20):
robsgurl_23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:38 PM

Quoting CL6S:

Please post pictures when you get the rings out. I love seeing the rings people get. I got one of the candles for my cousin for Christmas. I've never gotten one myself but would love to. And I'm excited to see what ring she gets. I'm curious, do you know of anyone who has gotten a real ring? It seems like all the posts I see everyone has gotten a fake ring.

if you go to the facebook page for the diamond candles you can see pics and a couple people got expensive rings..also on youtube there is a video of a women who got a ring worth around $1,200...it was a really pretty ring too

robsgurl_23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:39 PM

here is the video of the women who got the ring thats worth around $1,200

unsuspected
by Gold Member on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:44 PM

I checked out their facebook page.  And most of the pictures look like cheap 10 dollar fakes.  No offence and not to ruin your joy.  But I would rahter just buy a regular Yankee candle and a ring, If I ever saw one I liked.  I guess I'm not huge on surprises.

robsgurl_23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2011 at 3:44 PM

Quoting unsuspected:

I checked out their facebook page.  And most of the pictures look like cheap 10 dollar fakes.  No offence and not to ruin your joy.  But I would rahter just buy a regular Yankee candle and a ring, If I ever saw one I liked.  I guess I'm not huge on surprises.

nah it doesnt ruin my joy..I still think they are neat...I cant go into yankee candle store to buy candles cause just walking by the place gives me a headache..but I still think the rings looks nice excpet a few of them even if they are cheap rings...=)

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Dec. 27, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I know this is an old post. I got two of these candles for my anniversary last month. One of the rings was a cheap but pretty ring and the other is worth $500! I couldn't believe it. I think the candles smell awesome and they take a long time to burn.

MomToovey
by Marianne on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Awesome! Enjoy!

StrawberryCool
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:20 PM
I want them.

Im going to become addicted.

So husband needs to hurry up and join military
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Laesmommy
by Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM
I had the vanilla cream one. Love the scent. Smelled so good burning. I also had lemon lavender. Smelled like lemon poppy seed muffins cooking. (Needless to say I have eaten a lot of muffins since)
Autiziumom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:12 AM
R diamonds candles expensive!???
jbjb1024
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:25 AM
I googled them and they are $25. I'm not sure how much shipping is though.

Quoting Autiziumom:

R diamonds candles expensive!???
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)