Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Staying sexy in marriage...

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM
  • 7 Replies

Does anyone have any tips for this??? Granted Im just about 8 mos pregnant but I really feel like I am no longer sexy. I want to get the sexy back, not just for him and our marriage but for me as well. Its just hard when your a tired, pregnant, mother and caretaker for the whole house. So.... How do you do it?

by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AlannaMaria
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 9:32 PM
Don't be so hard yourself! Do your hair all pretty, put some make up on and get a cute out fit! They have some cute prego clothes these days!! Get a pedicure. Do something nice for yourself ;)
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2011 at 9:34 PM
I agree with Alanna. Feeling sexy starts with ourselves. So play with your hair and makeup until you find a new look you like. And feeling unsexy is totally normal. My baby is eleven months old and I still don't feel sexy (saggy belly and stretchmarks).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2011 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

<-------27 yrs Married, 5 Children.....I'm SEXY & I Know it!! lol

Monsita
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2011 at 9:39 PM
Take baby steps! a nice warm bable bath can help to give you a relax SEXY FEELING. Use some sweet perfume and lotion...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MzMarkham1022
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I recently miscarried and have felt "unsexy" for a while... The other day I got my hair highlighted, dressed up, and put make up on... When my DH walked in the door he actually whistled at me... It might of been a small something but it made me feel ALOT better about myself!

Chrystian
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:19 PM

I try and make sure I put on some lip gloss before he gets home. I wear lingerie a few times a week, and I take him shopping with me so he can help me pick things he likes for our date nights. Oh...and we have date nights! This helps a ton!

RutterMama
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:25 PM

I have no idea... I've never felt 'sexy'

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)