Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Have you ever had sex in a public place?

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:22 PM
  • 190 Replies
Where was it? Did you get caught by anyone?
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlannaMaria
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Dh and I had sex in his office at work one night. It's on a main road and the whole building is all windows( it's a car dealership) including his office. I don't think anyone saw us... But you never know:) it was fun!!
drdevault
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:26 PM

When I was younger we had sex in the woods, does that count, dont think anyone saw.  And one time we went parking at a lake and a cop pulled up. I think he called my parents. But will never know. nobody every said anything

mom4jads
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes and we got caught by the police. But it was late at night and in a remote place plus we were just kids back then so they let us go. We still laugh about it!

AlannaMaria
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Quoting mom4jads:

Yes and we got caught by the police. But it was late at night and in a remote place plus we were just kids back then so they let us go. We still laugh about it!

I bet... That's to funny
MeTaL_MoMmA_08
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:30 PM
2 moms liked this

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa have i ever... in the car, at work (i held the keys to the office), at my ex-bf's bar, a Gap dressing room... LOL it's kind of a fetish of mine. and i've never been busted. *knocks on wood*

mom4jads
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:33 PM

We were on the hood of the car?! So trying to get dressed as they shined a spotlight on us was pretty funny.

Quoting AlannaMaria:

Quoting mom4jads:

I bet... That's to funny

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:40 PM

A few times but mostly in remote areas.  We were caught by a cop once but he pretended like he didn't know what was going on and someone driving by called us in once.

theresaphilly
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:45 PM

We had sex in Burger King Bathroom, Kmart Bathroom and in a few parking lots, so many places, nope we never got caught!

2bkayleesmommy
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:45 PM
Oh yes! Lol.. Park (on a baseball field on home plate haha), universal studios, cars all over, hmm.. I know there's a lot lol.. I use to enjoy it now I fear it with kids and getting caught! My SO wants to fool around in my dr's office (I'm 35 weeks pregnant)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaShoob
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this
DH and I had sex sitting in the middle of a bay on a jet ski ..... donno if anyone saw us and I can honestly say it wasn't particularly comfortable or sexy to me. LOL But hey, it was an adventure, right?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN