Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the love triangle dilemma

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:32 AM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

I somehow put myself in a love  triangle. Trust me I never wanted this. I was dating my ex for 2 years, He constantly cheated , i always eventually stayed he had a lot of issues and there were other problems in our relationship but i did love him,i guess i knew another side to him and was hoping our issues could somehow be worked out and all the good i loved in our relationship would over come all the crap. well we had broken up, he moved out and he would randomly text me or see me , i know he was sleeping around too,. well in September he was arrested, i dont really think the details are too relevant but just that we have been talking through letters and phone and ive been standing by him so to speak... and he seemed like he was ready to really give us a fair shot. well, i had found out he was writing another girl in jail which caused issues but he never really wants to address anything. but it just made me second guess everything. well, this guy, ryan, ive known for 10 yrs and have dated before got in touch with me, i been hanging out with him. he is super sweet he isnt an asshole or anything and its really made me look at my relationship with my ex in a new light, just how fucked up it was and how much better it feels with ryan, we never really got over eachother i am starting to think i need to move on. but in the same sense it hurts because in a stupid way i have love for my ex and love things about him so much, and i would blind side him by just leaving him, he really honestly thinks we are gonna be back together , because its all been so sugary when we speak in letters and stuff. i would feel bogus to do that but i also can expect to go back to the same BS when he gets out. what should i do? i know i brought this on myself but i didnt mean to. i know i need to decide something. i just dont know how.  my ex says this has opened his eyes to how much he loves me and that  he is ready to take us seriously,but i just dont know anymore

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GumDropDiva
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump for tommorow.. To long for 130am
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Belle8402
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:43 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ADaltonmommy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:20 AM
2 moms liked this
Always go with the guy that treats you right. Your ex has blindsided you numerous times by cheating and talking to other women.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parker4429
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:28 AM

Girl - I have sooooooo been there and I know exactly what you are going through.  Please send me a message and we will chat. 

BaileynMe
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree. Just because you love someone doesn't mean they're good or right for you. I think your ex is familiar and that's why you keep going back, but if you cut things off once and for all and have yourself a chance to have a healthy relationship with someone else, you'll see a bit more clearly.

Quoting ADaltonmommy:

Always go with the guy that treats you right. Your ex has blindsided you numerous times by cheating and talking to other women.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isyn3cams
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:31 AM
2 moms liked this
My father was in jail for 7 yrs, before he got locked up he was cheating on my mother...once locked up the other woman abandoned him...my mom stood by him all those years worrying about him sending him money etc...he'd call everyday telling her how sorry he was and how much he loved her and how things were going to be different once he was out ...well he's.out now and guess what? He's cheating again...my point is ...things don't change...go with the man that respects you...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rnmom4lif
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:47 AM

go with the man that respects you and treats you right.....if your x has cheated on u not once but twice already.....sorry to say hes gonna do it again. he doesnt deserve another chance with you when u could have someone else that makes you happy and treats you good.

lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:38 AM
1 mom liked this

dump the jailbird. he didnt treat you right before and there is no garuntee he will when he gets out.

ashaustin2011
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Go with the one that treats u right!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Couldnt have said better!

Quoting ADaltonmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)