Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There goes my mini vacation >:[ Kind long, vent

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:50 AM
  • 6 Replies
I was staying with a friend for the night to be closer to dh's work so I can pick him up when he comes home, so I am sitting here, just woke up, and my phone rings, it's MiL telling me that my dog has been crying, ok I went home to check on her. Yeah my kitchen window is broken and I have to find a way to fix it.

I mean come on, can't I have one day where I'm not nagged? Or questioned!

Hell if it was not for me, they would not have ds. I understand that I married your son, but damn get off my back. I'm not out cheating, I'm not out partying.

I am watching tv, helping a friend set up a laptop. Yeah we bought daiquiris last night, I made sure ds was fed, bath, and sound asleep and had literally 4 sips.

Sorry this is jumbled, but thanks for letting me get this out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Gmgej
by Michele on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:56 AM

It sounds like you need to let your MIL know in a kind way that you don't like being bugged. Next time board the dog, don't leave your MIL in charge of anything.

mom_of_one_2010
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:57 AM
It's not like I go away often, me and dh have our own place, they are overbearing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lauren5280
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

If they are overbearing then why utilize them to watch your dog.  It sounds like you're inviting the issues by relying on them.  Had you brought the dog with you then your mini vacation wouldn't have been interrupted, ykwim?

Married to my best friend and mom to 3 amazing girls, 22, 14 & 12

i.heart.myboys
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Oh wow. I'm so sorry that you are going through that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_one_2010
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:13 PM
They did not watch her, I left her at home, with fresh food n water, I have only stayed so that im close to where dh will be when he comes home
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sew4fun
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Ugg Im sorry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)