Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband a Hero

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:36 AM
  • 12 Replies
I knew my husband was my hero already but last night showed how much of a heart he has! My hubby and I went out with my FIL to a football fantasy (which is always fun). A guy who was headed home on his ATV saw a man laying down on the end of his steps he flew back to the bar and ask for help (my hubby and I were standing outside). Hubby didn't even blink he ran down jumped on the ATV. They got this man in the house and got him out of his cold stiff clothes! Then had to get back to the bar (neither of them had their cell phones). The bar tender called 911 and now the guy went to the hospital. I pray he gets the help he needs though.
Any hero stories about your husband/SO.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweet_bumblbee
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:39 AM
My DH saved a bunch of people out of a collapsed building. The winds was the cause . It was on the news and e everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heidi5711
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Quoting sweet_bumblbee:

My DH saved a bunch of people out of a collapsed building. The winds was the cause . It was on the news and e everything.

Thats awesome Your hubby is a great hero God needed that extra hand that day then :D

Judith3247
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:55 AM

bump!

lalaballet
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Mine helped save a guy from a burning truck when his guys were on the way to training.  The families response was much bigger than we wanted any credit before but we got to bless them.  He's also in the military and was in Iraq.

Heidi5711
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Quoting lalaballet:

Mine helped save a guy from a burning truck when his guys were on the way to training.  The families response was much bigger than we wanted any credit before but we got to bless them.  He's also in the military and was in Iraq.

Frist off thanks to your husband for risking his life for our freedom. Wow your husband is a hero in many many ways :D

lalaballet
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Oops for not before lol! Thank you Heidi, that means a lot. :)
IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:11 AM
My SO is a firefigther, so he is in the life saving business! He has received three medals for heroism above and beyond. But especially memorable was when we were on vacation in Ireland! And an older woman collapsed in front of us. He went right into rescue mode! He had bystanders call the emergency, assessed the situation, got everyone calmed down, and even had the lady sitting up by the time the ambulance arrived! It was so inspiring to see him in that role!
i.heart.myboys
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Oh wow your guys are very amazing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sleepy_in_va
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:50 AM
My husband was a marine for 4 years and went to Iraq and Afghanistan.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:57 AM
My brother saved my now DH from a burning truck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)