Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mission accomplished-ot

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:07 AM
  • 4 Replies
So several co-workers and I are getting ready to hold something for 6th-8th grade girls called A Beautiful You which focuses on inner beauty and self-esteem. I am really excited and am going to have a fun power point for the girls and something I want to include is a picture of me from those Jr.high years so I can show them how akward and gawky I was. So I get all the pictures down and found exactly what I needed...now my goal is to find a picture of me from those years where I am NOT akward and gawky looking! LOL! How were those years for you?
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
i.heart.myboys
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:20 AM
I was kind of different looking! Haha. Idk I was never into fashion
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nursesharon
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:46 AM

bump

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Those years were just uhm...  well let's just say I'm so thankful I don't ever have to repeat them.  I think what you're doing is amazing for these young girls!  :)

nursesharon
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 1:00 PM

thank you so much!  I remember when I was that age thinking that if I had a boyfriend I would feel pretty..boy did that cause drama....I want these girls to know they don't need to define their beauty like that but by what is on the inside...

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

Those years were just uhm...  well let's just say I'm so thankful I don't ever have to repeat them.  I think what you're doing is amazing for these young girls!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)