• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Argues With Her Dad

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:32 PM
  • 19 Replies

My husband cracks me up. One of the things I love most about his is how he interacts with our daughter... they are so cute together!

How dose your husband or SO interact with your children? Do they have a close bond?

Group
Owner of:

Super Young Super Moms  &  For Writers By Writers

Blog Writer of: Following The Path - My blog is about everything! Christianity, recipes, poetry, stories, breastfeeding info, abotion info, pregnancy info, child abuse, photography, videos, milestones, motherhood & marriage! Check it out if you can relate.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
i.heart.myboys
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:37 PM

How cute!

manda-nicole010
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Thanks lol. It craks me up how sassy she can be! :p she always has something to say back haha

Quoting i.heart.myboys:

How cute!

Group
Owner of:

Blog Writer of: Following The Path - My blog is about everything! Christianity, recipes, poetry, stories, breastfeeding info, abotion info, pregnancy info, child abuse, photography, videos, milestones, motherhood & marriage! Check it out if you can relate.

2taurusmom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this
This was too cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HopefulMommy89
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manda-nicole010
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:08 PM

thanks ladies :)

Snowl
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL so cute!

MoonShadow3
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:24 PM

lol how is she supposed to sleep with all those toys in her bed and around her? I'm surprised she didn't start pitching them at him haha!

manda-nicole010
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Lol that's not her bed, it's her playpen. He was just blowing crap out of his ass haha. She sleeps in her crib in our room :p Though I'm kind of surprised she didn't throw something at him either haha

Quoting MoonShadow3:

lol how is she supposed to sleep with all those toys in her bed and around her? I'm surprised she didn't start pitching them at him haha!

Group
Owner of:

MomToovey
by Marianne on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:04 PM

That's adorable!

manda-nicole010
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Thanks!

Quoting MomToovey:

That's adorable!

Group
Owner of:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)