Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why is this ok?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:51 PM
  • 175 Replies
18 moms liked this

Exactly WHY is it ok to go shopping in pajama's and house shoes?  Do you not realize that you look like a lazy, uncaring, person?  Do you not realize that people are looking at you going "really was it that hard to put clothes on?"

I am disgusted with these women, especially since there are a ton of these same women who bitch because they can't find a man, thier husband doesn't want to have sex with them, thier husband isn't complimenting them, etc etc.  Hell no they don't wanna have sex with you.  These same women will throw a piss fit if thier hubby every dared dress down and those whose husbands do follow thier leads and spend the day in sweats and old tshirts...what do the women do BITCH about them.

Take pride in yourself, get up, brush your hair, put on REAL clothes, put on shoes (the real ones, not house shoes), take pride in who you are as a person.  Lazy is as lazy does and lazy gets what lazy does....You want your sex life, your self esteem and your vavavoom back...it's in your closet, go put it on.

Off soap box

Anryan

Wife to.....

David and Irish 

Follow my blog ...

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twinsies041
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Efffff you. Get a life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofqxb
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:53 PM
You go girl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:54 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting twinsies041:

Efffff you. Get a life.

mommas3cubs
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:55 PM

mmm yeah  no comment. 

Giger55
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol ok I'm guilty of wearing my V.S. pink sweatpants with my hoody & sneakers that are commonly mistaken for pjs but I actually WORK out in them, that lady looks hot Working those footed jam jams with her muffin top lmao that's EPIC!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Doodle
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Eh, the teen girls in my old town started doing this crap thinking it was cute (I'm assuming). I thought it looked stupid to have 17 and 18 year olds walking around in PJs with cartoon characters on them.

cmack40487
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:56 PM
14 moms liked this
If you're really worried about looking "classy", you wouldn't be seen shopping at Walmart :).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:57 PM
2 moms liked this
*sigh* guess i should go brush my hair then....and put some clothes on :-\
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Starleet
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I have done it while I was pregnant or after I got out of the hospital. Not the shoes..but pajamas..yeah. Other than that..my mom constantly does it or wears dad's clothes or even just sweat pants and a sweat shirt...she doesnt care how she dresses. Even if you buy her new clothes..she might wear them once to church or something and thats it...

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

bouncingvery true

Quoting cmack40487:

If you're really worried about looking "classy", you wouldn't be seen shopping at Walmart :).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)