• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

(PIOG) Woman after God's Own Heart Study group

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:46 PM
  • 4 Replies

I was thinking about starting a group online. Since offline isn't an option for me. House is consistently a mess and transportation is an issue. Also all the churches I've gone to wants me to attend a bible study before starting one.

What the group would do is once a week read a single chapter. I'll start a new thread with the title of the chapter every Monday. We will discuss the chapter and what we have learned from it. Along with how we will apply it to our lives and how it has effected our lives. As I would like participants to post each week, Monday and Friday/Saturday.

My goal for this group is to grow together in Christ, individually and as a group.

Is anyone interested in this?

I'm normally VERY bored. Most of the time I feel like I don't have any support. Don't really have much friends. Feel free to message me and learn more about me.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
brkr082005
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:47 PM
I most def am! I am a born again Christian and would be honored to be a member! My name is Kayla btw! =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinstartermom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:49 PM

My name is Rebecca. Thank you for joining Kayla. Will post the first chapter tomorrow morning.

momma0ffive
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:51 PM
Hi I wouldn't mind giving it a Try
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BaileynMe
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Sure! I might be really bad at checking in though, just as a warning! Pregnant lady has Swiss cheese for a brain lately. :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)