Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

Cafe Steph
Yesterday at 9:01 PM
Lets Watch The Walking Dead Episode 2 Together! - CafeMom

The second episode of The Walking Dead airs Sunday, October 19th! Meet us here at 9pm EST as we watch and discuss the show

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
  • 1201 Replies
29 moms liked this

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (1-10):
CameronsMommy23
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:45 AM
5 moms liked this
I'm Amber W. I'm married to Chad & we have 3 beautiful kids. Cameron our ds is 6 & our twins Carter & Makayla are 15 mons. We live near KC, Missouri. (I am also a mod here.) This is one of my favorite groups!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gabyangy
by Member on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, Ive been married 17 years and have a 24yr son, and 18 and 17 yr old daughter.

kryspykitty
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello, My name is Krys and I'm a sahm to Slater (8) and Kaylee (3)....I've been w/my hubby for 9yrs, married for 5.Nice to meet ya'll!

ladym79
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 10:14 AM
5 moms liked this
Hi I'm Malia...I've been married to the love if my life for 6 years and we have 2 kids. A boy who is 3 and a girl 18 months. I am lucky enough to be a sahm and I love it. I'm glad to be apart of this group!
momofmy3Ds
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 11:10 AM
8 moms liked this

My name is Cynthia  I'm 31 years old. My screen name on here was actually created when I only had 3 kids, and I can't change it. But I am a mommy of 5 beautifully wild kids. I have been married 3 times unfortunately. However this man that I am married to now is truly my soul mate and proves the old "third times a charm," theory. So with that being said I'm open toa nswer questions about anything. and have quite a bit of experience with hubby's of all kinds. lol!

moms rock

shampierce
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Hello, I have been married for 8 months but me and DH been together for 12 years.  We have two beautiful Children girl 8 and boy 12 . 

georgiagirl69
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 1:46 PM
9 moms liked this

Hi I'm MeMe, I've been married 21yrs and enjoying this thing called "The Empty Nest" as both our girls are away at college.  Seems like we've been on this ongoing honeymoon and have fallen inlove all over again.  It's really great to re-invent yourself to your spouse. 

crzdclwngrl
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Harley, I'm 24 married 4 years with a 2 years old daughter and 2months old son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmandaCEOmom
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 1:47 AM
5 moms liked this

Hello, Mommas! My name is Amanda, I've been married to Barry for over 5 years now, we have 2 precious children. BB is our 2 1/2 year old son & Blayne is our 3 month old daughter. I'm just looking for other women to connect & network with. Sometimes being at home with my kids all the time leaves me longing for an adult convo, & my husband isn't always "fun" to talk to. LoL!! I'm glad to be a part of this community & look forward to connecting with each of you awesome mommies! ;-)

JonsWifey420
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 2:18 AM
4 moms liked this

My name is Doris. Im 24 years old and have been married to the best guy johnny for about 9 mons now =) i am hopin to make friends well im on here :D

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)