Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (861-870):
mariacy
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 5:27 AM

My name is Maria and i am from Cyprus, an island in the Eastern Mediterranean.  I joined this group to meet like-minded ladies! :)

I have been married with my husband for 6 years and have two sons, aged 6 and 2.5 years old.  

mommyjess1123
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 7:03 AM
Love does it even mean anything anymore my baby daddy left me 5months pregnant for someone almost 30 with 2kids and he don't take care of the two he already has
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosegorgeous
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Good morning all!!

I'm new here and I'm very excited to be part of this group. I recently moved to Putnam County with my three teenage kids and one one the way (Due date Dec 2012).  I'm separated from husband but not legally.  Hope everyone is well:))

DonnaNo3
by Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:50 PM
I'm Donna me and my hunny have been together for almost 13 years. I have 3 children and 1 stepson. Nice to meet everyone.
LunchtimeBiotch
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone. My name is Lisa, I am married, 8 year, and have 1 dd. I am looking forward to making new friends in cafemom. Thanks for letting me be a part of the group. I'm a sahm.

GreekOcean
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 3:29 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Alex and I'm a single mom and I have a nine month old son. I hope to make some new friends.

shestands4truth
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Hi, I'm Gwen & I'm still a newly-wed. Scott & I have been married 6 mos. yesterday. We both have kids from previous marriages but that's ok...

Mustlovelife
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

HI my name is Eli I have a beautiful 1 year old and an amazing husband , I am self employeed and a strong motivator for moms and wifes who at times feel as if they have reached there limit. We can all be succesful and we can all do the impossible.

XOXO

shestands4truth
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Rosa, I'm Gwen... nice to meet you! Whenever I start to feel down I listen to my music, (gospel or christian) or pray. Sometimes I'll even watch a funny movie! (love comedies) Jesus can fill that void in your heart that people can't feel! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day and keep your head up!

hugs

shestands4truth

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Sep. 27, 2012 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this

welcomegroup hug

SciFi and Fantasy Art Girl Reading - Animated by Priscila S. Santa Rosa YVONNE

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN