Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (1001-1010):
rodriguezi87
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Hey everyone! My name is Isabel ive been married for almost 5 years & have 2 sons. Erick (3) & Noah (7wks) I mainly like to read interesting posts I find since I find great advice on other posts that have already been created, feel free to add me as a friend :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stephmkerr0711
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I am Stephhanie K. I'm married to Max & We have two boys.. Walter is 4 will be5 dec 31st, Ayden is 18 months.. I live in Lakeland florida

Esnart
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Hi,am Esnart married to the only man for seven yrs and we av two lovely kids,a boy 3yrs+,a gal 1yr+.am vry happy to be part of this group!!
Michaela801
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:29 PM

HI, my name is Michaela Wilson, I am 18 years old and I am currently in my last week of my 2nd trimester. I am attending college at SCC and studing psychology to hopefully become a child psychologist. If you have any questions just comment or message me and ill b happy to answer :)

lageise
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I'm Lori G. I'm married to Tom. We just celebrated our 11th anniversary.  We have two kids - Raymond turned 9 in August, and Emily will be 6 in January.  We live in upstate NY.  I look forward to reading/possibly writing posts with this group.

KeimUNCmomof3
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Hi, ladies. I am Katherine, 32 yrs old. Married in 2007. DH and I have 3 children under the age of 5. Our kids were born in Los Angeles, we are now raising them in Colorado.
Mariasher13
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:47 PM

My name is amara

TyLoves1
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:48 AM
My name is Ty-Anne and I have 2 stepgirls and a wonderful fiancee.
DessC
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I am Dessely, I am a married mom of 3 my husband Paul and I have been married 5 1/2 years. I am a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant, it is the best job in the world! I am working towards being more finacially independent  so that my husband and I can spend more time together :)

Dessely Cooper

Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant

www.marykay.com/dcooper47267

Juniefy
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Hi! I'm Juniefy ....I've been married now 4yrs! I still get butterflies as I did when we first met..Glad to meet you all:)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)