Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (101-110):
hrb93
by on Mar. 3, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Hello, I am Holly B. I am married to Jeff and we have a 12 year old daughter, a 10 year old daughter and 3 month old twins, one boy and one girl.

JerJaz2
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Hello,

My name is Donnellie and I am 25 years old. I have two children. My son Jeremiah is 5 and was born on Nov. 1, 2006 and my daughter Jasmine is 3 and was born on Sept. 4, 2008. My son is currently in Pre-K and my daughter is in head start at her daycare. I have a full time job so I appreciate all the time I do get with my children. I have been married to the love of my life Dreamis for a little over 6 years now(Jan. 13, 2006). We cuurrently live in Fort Hood, TX. My husban and I meet in the Army durning training. After getting married and starting our family I decided to end my military career. My husband remained in the Army and has recently returned from his 3rd deployment in Iraq. We have always been stationed at Fort Hood but will be moving to a new duty station in about 4 months. We will be going to Fort Richardson in Alaska, so I'm kinda excited about that. I love being around friends and family and I look forward to getting to know all of you!!!

abbysmom028
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Hello Ladies Im Candice and Im engaged to a wonderful air force man lol we have been together for 8 yrs.To us were married we have 1 daughter together and i have 2 from my Ex-Husband . Im in rush of getting remarried . Abigail is 4 Matthew(Mattie) is 9 and Erika is 8. We live in east Ridge Tennessee

elisesmom922
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Hi, I'm Tracy and the mom of 3 soon to 4 and the stepmom of 1. They are 8,7,4,1 and due in Oct. i will be married a year in June. Only my youngest and the one on the way are my hubbys.

SoonMrsLighty
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I'm Millie Lighty!(: Just got married on Friday! March 3rd!(:

My husband is enlisted in the army now and in order for him to go in fully we had to get married. we were planned to get married in August of this year, but this just pushed the date forward, this is okay though!

We have one daughter Kiarra Abrielle, she turns two in April. We ALWAYS babysit my husbands little cousin Javin, we've kinda took him in as our own son!(: hah! (he has parents though! it's nice too have one i can give back! :)

Avy2011
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:44 AM

I'm Avyonne. I'm married to my soulmate Joseph.  We met 4 years ago and never would have imagined we would be where we are now.  It was a friendship that turn into true love. We met through a mutual friend while both in other relationships. A year after meeting we both ended up single and our heads turned. We never knew whe had so much in common and some of the same ways in our sense of humor. We married on April 30, 2011 and just had our 1st child, our beautiful daughter on Feb. 22, 2012.  We met and lived in Tampa, FL from 2008 to May of last year. We relocated to his hometown in California. I love it her and I love him more each and every day.

tonialm
by New Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Hello Everyone! I am married to the most amazing Hubby. We have have 3 kids, 2 boys and a baby girl! I am excited to get to know everyone in the group!

A Little about our family:

We have been married for a year and a half, I have a 17 year old from a previous relationship (from high school), my DH adopted my 13 year old and we have our little girl. We have been together about 3 years (a little over). We went to high school together, so we knew each other for a long time before we started dating. I have overcome alot to finally get to where I was always meant to be and I am very Thankful for the life we have together.

I work full time out of the house working in the business office at a Children's Mental Health Clinic, it is both rewarding and emotionally draining at times. My DH went to work for the Railroad this past year so we have some unique struggles with his schedule changing all of the time.

I look forward to being active in this group.

Tonia

mommylove818
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Hi my name is cindy been with my boyfriend for 5 years super in love and have 1 beautiful daughter shes 3 yrs old and trying to conceive our second child :)

AngelNCO
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Hi, I'm Angel.  I have been married to my amazing husband for 8 and a half years.  We have 2 boys together - Carter is 9 and Owen is 7.  I also have a great stepson, Jacob is 19. We keep pretty busy with hockey.  My husband coaches and being a hockey mom is almost like having a full time job, LOL...  I am a working mom, I'm a nurse at a clinic.  Life is great!  I'm looking forward to meeting some of you other moms!  : )

mommyof2baybees
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:20 PM

hey i amanda im a single mom just got out of a relationship im 22 and have a 4 and 3 year old girl 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)