Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (11-20):
elisa330
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Hi my name is elisa and im 35 and been married 13 and 1/2 years to ryan and we have three great kids griffin12, carson 9, and my little miss emily whos almost 5. im also a sahm and ryan works as a firefighter/emt so im home with my kids alot and love meeting new people....

cdavis22011
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 5:37 PM
4 moms liked this

My name is Christina. I married my best friend in October and we are waiting to have our wedding summer 2013. I have 3 children from a previous marriage that my husband treats as his own, he is wonderful with them! They are boys 7 and 5 1/2, and a girl 2. I'm about to give my husband his first child, we are due April 21st, another boy! 

KILIA09
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is cecilia I am 21 im about to get married this year I have a full family. I would like to meet couple's as well.
vcirilo1907
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this

hi my name is velma ann grant and i just got married jan 14th of 2012 and praying for a long lasting marriage :))))))) i could use any advice

mexicanbeauty
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello mamas My name is Myrna I just got married in march of 2011 but we being together for 4 years and 4 wonderful months I am blessed with my hubby Daryl, I am Mexican and he is Afro American 11 years older then me, he treat me as a queen. We have between both of us 6 grown kids and 8 grandchildren he is the love of my life

4everwithnate19
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Karen Marie, I just turned 25 in December and I am the proud mommy to a little boy, Killian & twin girls, Gabriella & Mackenzie. Their real father is not a part of their lives but I have a wonderful boyfriend, well now fiance, who is more of a dad to them than anyone could be. Nathan is currently in the US Army and stationed here in NC. We are planning on getting married first with a civil ceremony later this year and then will start planning to have our formal wedding ceremony with all of our friends and family after I have graduated from school next June.

We just found out earlier this week that I am expeciting once again and I couldn't more overjoyed! I have always had issues with pregnancies since having the girls. After they came along, I was always told by doctors that it would be next to impossible to ever have more children. In the past few years, I have gotten pregnant 2 times but sadly both ended in miscarriage. I haven't let that get me down even though Nathan and I haven't been trying. We've just been living our life as a crazy military family and enjoying each day as it comes to us.

Karen & Nathan: met: 03/11 engaged: 01/12 wedding date: 11/12

Killian Bailey was born on 10/31/07
Gabriella & Mackenzie were born on 03/12/09
Sea Monkey: EDD 10/15/12

BabyGreyson
by on Feb. 3, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Hello, my name is Kevalynn. I have been with my baby's dad for almost 10 months and I'm 36wks pregnant. This is our first baby and I'm very excited. Can't wait to meet my beautiful baby girl.
Deannie1258
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Hi my name is Deannie.I live in warren Mi with my new husband of seven Months Chuck.Between us we have seven chidren four grandkids and his daughter Brittany is exspecting her first child in April.We love to travel and do as often as we can .Hoping to get to know some of you ladies and sharing a story are two.Here is a sweet picture of my grandson Carter Daniel.

ochao418
by on Feb. 3, 2012 at 5:14 PM

BUMP!

Jesy2012
by on Feb. 4, 2012 at 2:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone, My name is Ruth but most people call me "Jesy"- my nick name. I have been married for 4 years. This is our fifth year of marriage. We live in Fairfield, CT. We have a 3 year old son. This group looks exciting and I look forward to make friends, share....etc. it's nice to meet you all!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN