Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (21-30):
inkedmama117
by on Feb. 4, 2012 at 2:54 PM

HI everyone! My name is Liz. I have been married 3.5 years. We have a 15 month old little girl. We have been going through some tough times lately. Actually been seperated for a few months. But we are trying to work things out. And trying hard. 

hayangelbabe26
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I am Cathy. Been with my hubby for 5 years married 2 --with 2 gorgeous girls. we just bought our first house in fl and have all of a sudden hit a bumpy road. I joined this in hopes to find little pieces of help...

KayleezMommie
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 4:05 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, I'm 22 yrs old my name is Tricia I have a 1 yr old beautiful daughter named Kaylee

I'm engaged to a wonderful man. 

crazyx2
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Hi, All.  I am 32 y.o. newlywed.  Been married 3 months now to a fabulous man.  Together we have 5 children.  2 kids with the wrong man was no good, but I love every second and am able to be an even better mother to 5 or more with the right man. "Making Love" also was a new experience to me once I found the right man.  Completely amazing.  Anyway.... looking forward to the journey ahead of us.

Christywf
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Christy here, 38 yrs old, married for 16 yrs with a 3yr old DD and 4 yr old DS.  Live 25 miles north of Galveston, Texas. 

1985Supersport
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Hi! My name is Lisa.  I'm 55 yrs. old, have 2 adult children (G, B)  an married to my third husband, Phil.  We'll be celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary Sept. 18.  I said 3 because the other two were mistakes.  It's a long story!  My first husband is the father to the only two children I have.  However, I have 8 grandson's, no grand-daughters, yet! I was married to Hubby #1 for 9 yrs., Hubby #2 was a dare at work (long story) an that marriage lasted 5 yrs.  I QUIT if this one  goes sour.  I don't think it will because we tolerate each other pretty good!

Jackie066
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi im Jackie, married for 8 years, 4 beautiful children. Lives in Hawaii, beautiful island with nice weather. Have a nice day everyone!

savvymom0811
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello! My name is Shana. I am a mother of 2, plus one that is not biologically mine. I have been with my SO for 3 years, and we have recently started talking about marriage, which I'm not sure how I feel about that...I am here to meet other mothers in real relationships. Not the make it sound pretty ones :)

ccgardner27
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Hi Ladies!

My name is Cara and Ive been married for almost 6 years and we have an 18 month old daughter. This sounded like such a fun group to join.

Lexi76
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:22 AM

My name is Lexi and I am 35. I have a 13yo DD Kaylee. In a solid Godly relationsip and planning a future together.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN