Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (31-40):
OrganicSweetie
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Hi! I live in Georgia and I've been married for 11 years and with my husband for 14. We are TTC baby #1 since January.

CAgirlMNboy
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 4:34 PM
Hello everyone my name is Page I am 30 and a SAHM to my dd who is 15 months old. I have been with my DH 9 years and married 5 years come this may. We currently live in So Cal, I am a full time doctorate student at GCU.
anniepooh25
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 5:42 AM

I'm latoya from arkansas been engaged for 8 yrs an have 2 kids 5 & 3 

mommaof697
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:07 PM

I am HAPPILY married for almost 15 yrs. we have 6 children.  we dairy farm, and I homeschool the school aged kids (5)  I am a traditional person.  I am Christian.  If you have questions you can ask.

my name is Deb.

bhow
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I am 44 with 2 daughters, ages 13 and 11.  I have been married for 17 years and with my husband for 22.  As most we have had bumps in the road and April will be 3 years we had a doozie, so for 2 years there was alot of hell around here.  Things seem to be getting better.  This is all new to me and I usually don't even check my email.  Hoping by joining this I can feel a little more connected to women my age instead of only speaking to my girls and my husband for weeks at a time.

jnmommy1287
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 3:53 PM

hello everyone, 

my name is jessica, i am 25, i have two kids who are boys and a step son,they are 5 yrs ,2and a half yrs,and almost 2 yrs old .i just recently got married to the love of my life,matthew..he has been there with me through think and thin...<3 i am unemployed for the time being ,hubby just lost his job a few weeks ago so now we are just seeing how it goes and hopefully we can get something soon... we live in nc ..and ive moved around alot ive been from ny to ca,to las vegas toPa and now here and nc has to be the nicest place so far..although i miss the city life...lol well i really like this group and thanks for having me <3 jess

JenniferPawlik
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 4:09 PM

I have been married since August 2006 and been with my hubby since December 2004 .. we have two wonderful kids and he is a awesome step dad to my oldest daughter .. He is in the Airforce and we are atm in Florida

my3girlz135
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I am almost 41yrs old and met my husband right befor my 18th birthday. We were introduced by mutual friends and immediately hit it off. I am a firm believer in always speaking my mind and holding nothing back but also have learned how to present my feelings to my husband so as not to attack him. Marriage takes work and we all fall short at one time or another but admitting my faults and working hard to fix them is important to me.  My husband is a very good listener. I can tell when we are talking if he is receptive to my feelings by his body language and if i start to talk to him and it is not the right time then i will wait a while and go back later when i feel his is listening. Marriage is a classroom and we are always learning from eachother.

4grlshelp
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 11:31 AM

hi cant wait to meet some new friends and talk to others about what is going on in life and marriage i am sahm and a college student at 38  hope to meet some new friends

haysmom28
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Hi everyone...I am new to this board, and I have a 6 year old first grader.   :-)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN