Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (391-400):
love_my3_boys
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:09 AM
My name is Rayann and I've been married for going on 2 years and we are currently expecting our 2nd son.

pregnant belly

PocahontasPrtty
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Hello im Pocahontas, I'm 22 engaged to 25 year old wonderful fiancé ray and we have a 9 month old. Wedding in July
tx_mom007
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:23 PM
Hi, my name is Kimberly, and I've been married for 10 years going on 11. We have 4 kids: 3 girls and only one boy
SweetCheek
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Hi - I am 51 years old. Married for almost 20 years(aug29) and I have 3 children. Have a good marriage but worry a lot about my husband having an affair. I guess you could say that I have "trust issues"! I love my husband very much
AshleyRobinson
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:20 PM

My name is Ashley. I have 6 children (3 bio with my husband and I am also raising my husbands other 3 children). I have been married for 2 1/2 years and have been with my husband for over 7. Currently live in Maine (blah) and am going to school to hopefully become an RN :))

babygirlsdb2012
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Hey Everyone!

I don't want to be a bummer but I will get right to the point. I moved to a small underdeveloped town in Mohave County, AZ in September 2010 to help my mom recover from a spinal cord injury. I am from Los Angeles and then lived in Austin, TX. I NEVER planned on settling down somewhere like this...But, I met and fell in love with my now fiancee and we have a new baby. Our wedding is in September.

I grew up with drug-addicted party parents who had a violent, unfaithful, hot-cold, ugly relationship. I am now 24 and a couple years ago I had reconciled myself to always being alone even though I have always wanted to be a mom. To prevent any accidental attachments, I was celibate for the 2 years before I met my fiancee.

Sometimes I think I still have serious commitment phobia. It has nothing to do with the other men out there. I think I was just really confortable with being alone. Nothing to lose that way. Being a mom and, soo, a wife is so much responsibility and pressure. I feel like I am always judging my life. My house is never clean enough and my fiancee is never romantice enough.

I am here to vent, to learn, and to get advice about how to embrace this new life and be truly happy in my relationship. Being a mom is the best thing ever, I just still feel like I am not appreciating the wonderful man in my life enough!!

Ashley

ArinB77
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:22 PM

My name is Arin and I have been married 5 yrs and together for 13 . I have 3 kids 13, 9, and 1 being a mom is awesome. I am also a new stay at home mom after I was forced to resign in July of last year but I dont let it get me down. I started working from home and I love the freedom it gives me to spend time with my family. Family is the most important thing in my life my world revolves around them. I guess that does not give me much time for myself but thats ok. I look forward to meeting new friends on here.

Lovemusic0811
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Hey I am sheena married 5yrs been together 9yrs.... We have two kids.... Our daughter is 3. Our son is 1...... Join cm to find some friends which is hard to do lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crystal0818
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Hi, my name is Crystal and I have three kids that I love more then anything. Hailie is almost 11, Matthew is 6, and Bruce is 4. I have been married to my husband Matt for almost 3 years, but we have been together for almost 12 years. I'm a stay at home mom. Nice to meet everyone.

julianna531
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:30 AM

hi girls!

im new to the site and would love to talk to other women in similiar situations- trying to conceive ( and finally, after 9 years of dating, talking about marriage with my boyfriend). I will be 30 the end of this month, my boyfriend is 33. We are so in love but the next step is obviously getting engaged. I am soo ready to take that next step!! any tips on how to push it on him? LOL

xo- Julianna

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)