Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (401-410):
Momof5kids84
by Lauren on May. 3, 2012 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm Lauren.  I've been married to husband for 8 years, and we have 5 beautiful children.  Our oldest is 7 and our youngest is 7 weeks old.  I'm lucky to have a mix of 3 boys and 2 girls.  The best of both worlds.  We live in lower Alabama.  I'm a SAHM that just finished up school at UA last December.  My husband works full time, and is finishing up school.  He will be attending graduate school after that. I couldn't be more proud of my family. I'm a lucky wife and mother. 

MommaLove30913
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Hi, everyone! My name is Pumpkin. I am eighteen years old. I have one child, a boy, named Bug. Bug is three years old. I am a student and a SAHM. I enjoy watching television, spending time with my family, listening to music, and shopping.

Sincerely, Pumpkin

blowing kisses

(P.S. I do not use anyone's real names on the internet!)

reader4life
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Holly. My wonderful husband and I have been married for almost a year (our anniversary is next month :)), and we have an 18 month old daughter. I'm looking forward to meeting and talking with all of you!

Wiccanlady
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:01 AM

I'm Shannon and I've been married for 10 years. I have a 10 year old daughter and a brother and father in law that live with me. I love animals and don't get out much. I'm looking for some support for some tough times, and a place to talk about the good things without being critisized.

miakoda77
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Hello!  I'm Kelly, 34, married to a wonderful man, Joey (almost one year now).  We are both firefighter/EMT-Intermediates and I am in college for my Nursing degree.  Our family is a bit confusing.  I have one biological daughter, and I have had custody of my niece for 5 years now, hoping to be able to afford to adopt her soon.  They are 12 and 7.  We also have Joey's 17 year old nephew and 19 year old step-son living with us.  Joey has 3 other kids, ages 21, 4, and 5 (all girls), who sometimes visit.  He claims all four children as his own, but there is only one of them, the four year old, who might possibly actually be his.  The reason I say this is he refuses to get a DNA test to make sure.  The older two have the same father, the 5 year old has another father, and the 4 year old is possibly my husband's child.  I wish he would find out for sure....So, is everyone caught up and understanding of my crazy situation?  We also have 7 cats.  6 of them are outside cats that just showed up over time in our yard, but I can't find it in my heart to take them away, so we got them fixed, got their shots, and feed and love them like our own.  My life revolves around my kids and my husband, but my life is also full of things I don't understand or know how to deal with in such a blended family, with my husband and I having differences of opinions on so many things, so I am hoping to find others to talk to in this group that may have ideas or may be in sort of the same situations as I.  Anyway, if you want to know more about me, just ask.  I love to talk.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and thanks to the admins for letting me become a member of this group!

have a nice day

JypsianRose
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Hi I'm Jypsi.  I'm actually getting married next Sat. to the love of my life.  We have been together for two years.  He has a son from a previous relationship and we just found out that I am pregnant. 

Lovemusic0811
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Name is sheena married for 5yrs in sept been together for 9yrs in sept..... We have two kids one girl one boy..... hey to all yall
Danni-Jean
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Hello, I'm Danielle .I've been married for 2 years,to my amazing husband Charles! We live in Maine without amazing 2 dogs!

MayraB123
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:23 AM
Im Mayra im 21 i live with my boyfriend and our baby boy hes 15 months old:)
BeverlyKaye9878
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Hi everyone.

I'm Beverly. I've been with my husband for six years and married for almost three years. We've broken up here and there a couple times early in our relationship. We separated for seven months last year and have only been back together for four months.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)