Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (41-50):
TS2
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Hi! I've been married 7 years, have a biological child with my husband plus 2 step-children.

andersonmommy2
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Hello my name is Jessica. I have been married to my husband John for almost 4years. We have 2 beautiful kids Konner 2yrs old and Dixie 4mo old and 2 angel babies. We live in WY but are thinking about moving to SLC soon. Our marriage has been a rollercoaster and we are finally starting to get everything put back on the right track.

NEmom95
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 7:02 AM
Hello I'm Melissa in May my hubby &I will be married 2 years and we have 1 son 14 months. We don't get to spend alot of time together since he works 3rd shift. He does wake up to eat dinner with us and hang out for an hour or so. He recently changed rest days to the same as mine so we will be able to have a whole day with family activities. It will probably change again in June though so will need to make the most of it until I can hopefully stay home maybe with a wah job. At least that is the idea now especially when we decide to have another baby. I'm glad to be here.
FloridaGurl4
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Hi...

I'm Lela.. I live in Florida.. I have 4 daughters ages 13, 9 and twins are 6 years old.. I recently got remarried January 15,2011..

Nice to meet everyone..

Armywife529
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I'm Tiffany and I'm 20 something yrs old(Don't like to give out my  age)....LOL.....I've been married to the LOVE of my life for 8yrs Nov, He's in the Army and we are stationed in Grafenwhor, Germany......We have 2 children and one on the way (April 2012) ...Alayja(AH-LAY-JA),S​he's 6 and Our Baby for now(lol) Jayson 5 on ......We have a 14 Month old Yorkie named Bella. I am a SAHM at times....Earlier last year I worked at H&R block preparing Taxes and I'm thinking of going back but not sure.....I am a HUGE Crafter....I make cards, candles,car,vinyls,wall vinyls,Vinyls period, scrapbooking,stamping,soap, cakes, Gardening and Much more, If it can be learned I'm willing to learn it and have fun. I am a outgoing person, very mouthy and talkative, But I can listen when needed. I can say I am a no mess person but I'm not that bad, I HATE,hate,hate DRAMA, with a passion and if you are about it pls leave me out of it...I also hate liars with a passion,I will do anything for my friends,except kill or steal,Cause I'm not going to jail for anyone....LOL...I think that's about it if you want to know more just ask.

angelsmurf1989
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 7:08 PM

my name is lori i am a married mother of 3 8 3 and 1 are their ages

XalapaMom4
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Hi Im Vania Im living with my boyfriend of 3yrs we have 4kids and we ha ve our ups and downs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beeky
by Alexandra on Feb. 17, 2012 at 10:30 PM

My name is Alex and I've been married to Mark for 23 years.  We have two beautful daughters, Casey is 19 and Mallory is 14.  We are British and now live in Canada.

AAJACKSON
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Hi Beautiful ladies .

My name is April , iam 19yrs old , i been married for a few months to the love of my life ashton . We are 8weeks2days into our first pregnancy ...
we live in las vegas nevada , i currently work full time as a bussines manager but looking for a part time untill baby arrives ,  once little one is here i will continue school and raising our baby .
Will love to meet new friends !!!

LightsRose
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I'm Becki and have been married for almost 5 years to my dear husband, Brandon. We have two adorable little boys. Lucian, our oldest, is 4 and is our wedding night baby and Alexander is almost 3.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN