Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (481-490):
amanda75024
by on May. 26, 2012 at 12:18 PM

hi. im amanda married tohubby for 12 years, have 2 little boys that are 6 & 7. live in a little town in alabama where I was born & raised. look forward to talking to yall.

young_mom2010
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Hello fellow moms and wives,

My name is Donlyn I am happily married for 2 years and 3 months and have two kids Braxton 2, Hercules(dog) 2 and 1/2 we live in a little town in Texas. I look forward to talking to y'all

lauraand3kids
by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey everyone! My name is Laura, I have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 8 years. We have 3 beautiful children. We live in NC, but want to venture out one day. We maintain our love by always making each other laugh. My home is a very funny, loving home. Some times we clown around a little too much, but we do have our sincere moments. We are pretty laId back. I don't care much for people who lack humor, but that's ok, because I still show respect. Only God should judge.
Sandiekd21
by Member on May. 27, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Hi. I'm Sandie, I'm 27, will be 28 in Dec.
I am once divorced with two kids from that marriage. I'm remarried to the man of my dreams who has a 5 year old prima ballerina, lol.
Our totaled three kids are, SD5, DS3, DD23/mo.
Glad to be here! :)

Mother to (IMO) the two best kids EVER born. I am a vaxing, corporal punishment (when called for!), loving, teaching my kids to be good, kind, caring, strong, independant people kinda MOMMA.
I am almost an LMT and love making people feel good!

keke870
by on May. 27, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Hello cmoms I'm keke&i njoy this site I almost can relate 2 wat some women r going thru,I'm not a judgemental person 1st then ask ?s later,I will speak my personal opion&also ask4 an opinion so I DNT mean any harm if I give opinions that no1 like I will respect u&will like that n return so wit that bn said I wud like2 bcome friends if u like 2 b friends u can add me I'm the realist LOL jus joke
keke870
by on May. 27, 2012 at 6:31 PM
My 2nd post: I'm a 34 mother of 2girls age 9&4 they ra handful I also have a bf that I'm 4yrs older we have our ups&dwns like some people maybe more or less,but hopefully this group will help or have good advice on topics so enough said on that HELLO CAFE MOMS
prj7777
by on May. 27, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I'm married with 5 children 1 in college and a 17,15,14,and 9 year old at home. I am in nursing school. I have been a stay home mom for years, my oldest daughter is 19. I live Georgia. I have an essential oils company that provides individuals with alternatives to medicines for pain , headaches, skin problems, etc which I operate from home. I joined this group because staying home, I don't have a lot of friends to talk to or opportunity to meet people.

perfectchaos511
by on May. 28, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Hey my name is Ashley I'm 23 iv been with my significant other for 8 years now . we have a beautiful DD she is 2 years old. I am a SAHM and my fiance is a mechanic .
Karro66
by on May. 28, 2012 at 2:47 PM

HI, I'm Karro 46 year young disabled mom from Sweden, new to this group but been a member of CM for a while though I had to delete my old profile because it got hacked. I've been happily married for almost 1½ years and we have a son who is 3½ ( my first child) plus identical twin girls due October 12th. We'd been ttc for over a year and were overjoyed to find out I was pregnant again and overwhelmed to find out I was expecting twins. So you ask, she's disabled? Yep I've been disabled for almost 31 years since I was 15. Bacterial meningitis and septecemia left me with both legs amputated above mid thigh, totally deaf and blind and with an ileostomy and a urostomy - bags on my tummy for poop and pee. I also have a tracheostomy since last fall and use a wheelchair full time.

In spite of my disabilities I'm a working mom, combining looking after my family - with some assistance with running a business.

That's a little about me, if you want to know more just ask.

CafeMom Tickers
chi_moma
by on May. 28, 2012 at 7:25 PM

I'm Sheryce. I've been married almost 3 years and we have 2 little girls (almost 3, I'm due in 2 weeks!)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)