Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (71-80):
KayRayneCooper
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 11:28 PM

My name is Amanda, I've been married for almost 10 years and we have 3 beautiful children.

lilmommy2011
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Hey im stephanie brooks i have a son name tukota brooks who is one. Me and my hubby have been married since Dec. 3rd 2010.
JennPearce
by Jenn! on Feb. 28, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Hi ladies! :) I'm Jenn & I have been married to the love of my life, Lidon for 5 1/2 years now. We have a handsome son, Julius & a gorgeous daughter Lana. We currently reside in WA state where dh is in the navy. We will be transferring to Guam this summer! Look forward to talking to you all more! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyto21610
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Hi! I'm Jess. I've been married to dh almost 2 yrs, been with him 4.We have a 2 y/o daughter together.

SecondInTheCity
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Hello, I'm Cami. I'm 16, and mommy to two little angels, Ryder and Ricky, who are 2. I've been together with DF, for about 2 years now, and recently got engaged on Valentines day. We live together in a 3 room (A bathroom, the kids bedroom, and our bedroom/kitchen.) house in PA.
mommyofthree228
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I have been married for 7 years and I have three kids.

LovableFox
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Hi I'm Amber, I've found the love of my life and everything is perfect...except my sex life....cozy little place to live, nice part of the country, humble life, have enough, great sweet little son...

WifeOfAnMP
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 2:16 PM

I'm Brandi. Married for 5 years with a 4 year old. From Tennessee but currently in the rainy state of Washingont. 

Soph3kiddos
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Hi I am Sophia and I am married to Henry. We have a wonderful son named Oliver who is 4 we are also due July 3 with a currently nameless baby girl :) and we have a daughter in heaven named zoey. Henry and I have been together since we were 14 and married since we were 19.
dbugga
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I'm dbugga. I've been with my husband going on 16 yrs. We've been married going on 3yrs. We're in the process of getting married  (again) through our catholic church. We have 4 children & I have a stepson. I'm from California but live in ID. Glad to be apart of a new group. Hope everyone had a great day!!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)