Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (871-880):
Hilarydawn
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Hey everyone my name is Hilary I have twin girls that are 6, a baby thats 9mo old, and an amazing husband.  I'm a stay at home mom and we just moved to a new town where i only know my in laws. Having a hard time adjusting.

CTSBrandy
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I've been married almost 18 years (my anniversary is in 2 months), and while it hasn't always been easy - it's always been worth it :)

shilohkitten
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Hi ladies!  I have been married to my wonderful husband for 1.5 years now, just had our first anniversary in June.  We eloped so no big wedding (although we brought our 3 yo son because we can't imagine having a big life event like that without him!). 

I am a crafter, animal lover, and work in IT although I am really ready to do something else.  I have found over the 8 years I've worked IT that it's really just a job to me and I'd rather have something that is a passion.  That is why I am launching my own online store soon, to sell things I make.  I am active on the Craft Cafe board as well so you'll see pics of my stuff sometimes there.

I'm happy to meet all of you!

bronco7jy
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Hi there, my name is Julia and I'm 37 years old, with 3 kids (8,9 &12) and a step daughter (16 in Dec)

scarlette89
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Hi my name is Rosa,i am married for the second time....We share two kids one is 16 and the other 13.I would like to share personal issues but am hesitant to do so,briefly i am unhappy and my life sucks....HELP. 

nurseamanda11
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Hi, I'm Amanda, married to Joe almost 5years. DS is almost 2 and I'm pregnant for DD, due 1st week of november. Llooking forward to checking this group out!!

4Lyfe150
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Hello, my name is Ria. I'm a sahm of 13yr g & 3yr b ,married almost 1yr,but living together  about 8 years. Looking forward to the opinions ,advice ,etc.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

cothmommy
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Hello im Kaitlin im a mommy of a 15 month old baby boy well "toddler boy whom i never want to grow up"his dad and i are getting married as of oct 30th and we cloth diaper and LOOOVE it !!!

MrsMetalMama
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:45 PM

My name is Kayle, Mother of two boys and Wife since 2/28/2011 :)
we have been together for 5yrs but married for a yr and half
I am a SAHM and hubby works hard for this family. I love him very much

Cruise884
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Hi I am Bergina. We just celebrated 10 years of marriage. We have one son (8) and live in Georgia. Looking to meet other moms who cherish marriage, looking to grow in their marriage and heal from hurts & pains and willing to share without judging one another.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)