Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (881-890):
RTHmommy08
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Hello my name is Kimberly. I am 24 and have been happily married for 5 years. We have a son together who will turn 5 in April.ttc

babiluv7585
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Im brandi...I have 1 boy..a 3 month old named ayden..im married to my hubby for a lil ovrr a yr...I luv my family but am dying to go back to work : (
takingcareofall
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Hello everyone!  I'm glad to be a part of this group.  I have been married for 10 yrs, this is my second marriage and we have a blended family.  I can't wait to meet new friends here. big smile mini

paykendl
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! My name is Payton, I'm a SAHM to six little darlings. I've been married to my husband for 6 years. I look forward to meeting everyone! 

epaolini
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

hello all-  im joining because i need to vent and have an outlet in life. im 28 and have been married for just over a year, been together tfor 2 and half years. he has 2 kids who i am a willing and able step parent to since their mom basically wnats nothing to do with them. in the year of marriage we have had out ups and downs like most! its not always a green grassy area but its the life we have chosesn together

Jikkybug
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Hi I'm Lourdes I am 35 SAHM of 6 and been with my hubby for almost 20yrs. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

ChikSlim
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Cafe Moms:

I'm Tiffany and my husband and I have been together for 11 years, but married for almost one year (yes, we just got married last year, lol). We have 2 kids together, ages 9 and 2. I love my family dearly because we are close-knit and we face our challenges head on. I lost my job a few months ago so I've been a sahm and although I love being with my kids, I am looking for another job because 2 incomes are so much better than one. My husband is very much the king of our castle, but I'm very independent and like to have my own. I am interested in connecting with other mothers and just talking about anything that comes to the mind :)

zmans_mommy
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I'm Kirsten. Married this past May. I have a 9 month old named Zachary.

model1000mom
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, I have been married to my current DH for 5 yrs. Was previously married to my first DH for 15 yrs. I have 4 beautiful children (ages 21, 17, 14, and 2) and # 5 is due Nov 28th. I have had 3 stillbirths two after 37 weeks and one at 20 weeks. I have dealt with everything from an abusive marriage to starting a second family at 40. 

roxiekittie
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Hi im april, I been married for over a year now, its been very up and down with more downs than ups. my husband is a year older than me and we have a 8 month old baby girl

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN