Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (891-900):
moiaussideux
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Hi!  I have been very happily married for 41 years after a 17 day courtship.  We have two adult  30-ish kids and one 11 month old grandchild.

V3R0NICA
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:06 AM

My name is Veronica, happily married to Ray. We have been together for 6 yrs, and married for 4.5 yrs., but have known each other for 20 yrs. We have 3 beautiful girls.in love

momof2giboo
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:43 AM
I'm kayla giboo,I'm 22 years old and I have been an army wife for 8 months..I have 2 children from previous relationships as well as a stepson...my husbands name is kenneth :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
88M
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Thanks alot.  I am in total love with my deployed husband and hope I can be encouraging to other wives.  We are a blended family with seven children.  We are both in the Army....never a dull moment.

88M
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:18 AM

41 years that is so great.  I bet you have so many stories!

hannahsmom238
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM
I'm Aileen I've been married to Mike for about 18months. I have a 6yo daughter named Hannah and my husband and are currently working on a stepparent adoption for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Titana
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Hi! My name is Angie and I am a sahm with my 2month old baby girl Kaylee. I am not married (sadly)but I know he has the ring and I am waiting. Somewhat patiently.....lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyAngelBaby
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I am Angela Kennedy, I am 24 years old. I have a daughter who is almost 5 years. I have been married to my husband Bryson for 7 months. We got married on March 2, 2012!  in loveWe Live in Wyoming.

I am working on my degree towards elementary teaching, graduate last spring with my assoicates now working on my bacholers. My husband is a coal miner at one of the local coal mines. I am a stay at home mom

We have been trying for over a year now to expaned our family hopefully soon we will be blessed with a little on.ttc

Love, Bryson and Lily with all My Heart

Live Laugh Love

MelissaL.
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Greetings Everyone!  My name is Melissa.  I am married to a wonderful man by the name of Phillip.  We have 4 handsome young men.  I am from North Carolina and I look forward to engaging in this group!love you sign

LuvmyBoyzMandG
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Hello:) I am Andrea M. I am happily married to Edward for 6 years have to great boys 7/4. We are currently live in Idaho.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN