Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (91-100):
marie-elena
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Marie-Elena but everyone calls me Mel and I am from Staten Island, NY. I am 36 and a SAHM to our beautiful 3 year old daughter Mia. Happily married (when he is not driving me crazy :) for 4 years. Looking forward to connecting with other moms.
AshleyThib
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Hi ladies. I'm Ashley from Texas. I'm 28, married for almost 3 years to Patrick. We have one 18 month old daughter, Aaliyah. I'm very active in all 4 of my groups and I'm very open!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firsttimem2b
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Hi I'm Jen, I have been married since 11/20/10 (1yr/3mos). My husband and I are planning to having our first child.

baby gift

fireworklove
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Hi! 

im nadia and im not married but in the process of it! im 22 weeks pregnant with our first and his name will be Lyle so looking forward to meeting everyone

chrissy_bgt2011
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Hi, My name is Christina but you can call me chrissy. I will be 22 in 20 days, I have been with my boyfriend for a little over 5 yrs now and July we found out we were pregnant we were due st. pattys day but in august they told us the baby's heart had stopped beating, since then our relationship has def had its up and downs. 2 of my clostest friends have kids and my one friends son is like my own, I was in the delivery room and all, he calls me mema so hes my little guy I spend a lot of time with him :) hes such a cutie and a sweetheart he gave me so many hugs and kisses when he saw me crying after we got the news. I love meeting new people and talking about kids and my boyfriend is now considering going into the military and i kinda dont know how I feel about that. But yea any questions please feel free to hit me up :)

chrissy_bgt2011
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Hi Kari!

My name is christina, I have been with my boyfriend for 5 yrs and 5 months. we have 3 furbaby kitties! 2 girls and a boy! We were pregnant but had a miscarriage, we have been very (him really lol) indesive (sp?) on ttc again. great to meet you!  

sids,preg&infant lossChristina Cary 

Raveyk
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Hi! My name is Raven. I have been with my dh Michael for almost 5 yrs. Married for a little over 3 yrs and good friends for since 2004 :) We have 2 beautiful children! Zoey, age 3 and Macsamus, 18 mo. We live in Boulder, CO. I am a sahm and he is a cook/chef-in-training :)

MomofTwo2313
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Hi, Im Suds..been married only 2 yrs...feels longer though haha. We together have two kiddos. A boy and a girl! I work full time and go to school =)

proudmuthaof_2
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Hi! My name is Danielle I am 21 yrs old and I'm married to a wonderful man
Name Charles we have been married for 2 yrs and we have to beautiful children a boy 2 and a lil girl 11mnths. Happy I joined the group :)
mothergonecrazy
by on Mar. 3, 2012 at 5:19 AM

I have been with the same man for 12 almost 13 years. We are common law married have 4 children two that live with us and two that were adopted out. We have been through a lot of rough patches but still love each other very much. Our children that live with us are a 3 yr old girl and 6 yr old boy. My honey is Daddy to all my children and would never give him up easily.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)