Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (911-920):
limalicious
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:06 PM

hi i am salimah, a proud wife and mother, i have been with my husband for six years and it feels like the first day we met, for us both , we are each others best friend.

willami
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Hi eveyone
My name is Kristina i live in NC, Im a mom of three 25 son 20 &17 1/2 daughters. Grandma of soon to be one year old grandson 10/24. Nice to meet you all. I've been with my husband for 12 years married for seven on 12/14 hubby's bday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luv2dancesalsa
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Hello, my name is Aolani.  I have been married for 7 yrs, we have 3 kids...ages 11, 3, and 6..and I am a sahm.

evangcathy
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Hi i'm Cathy i been married for 24 years.Sometimes it seems like me and my husband are just roommates,and then there are times where we are husband and wife.I met my husband at my brother's wedding go figure lol.Talking to him is like having a root canal(sometimes)we have 6 children.One of our daughters just got married.Is it wrong for me to renew our vows on our 25 wedding anniversary?

MRSKC809
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Hi I"m Kay I have been married 17 year to my best firend  we are trying to have our first baby , we are from Texas ,I am a nurse

willami
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Cathy,
I think you and your husband should find that spark that one thing that made you too fall in love with each other, before you renew your vows. I wanted to renew my vows at five years and my husband didn't want to because we were feeling like roommates, so we waited. Now we are going on seven years and decided to do it on our tenth anniversary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
midge83
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Hello. My name is Jessica S. I'm a 29 year old, married mother of three beutiful daughters. My husband Aaron (31) and I have been toogether for 14 years, and married for 11. Our daughter's are 13, 9, and 6. We definitely have our hands full, but I wouldn't have it any other way! big smile mini

snowflurries
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm Tricia married 23 yrs and together 28 yrs, we have 2 kids ages 19  & 16 and two more years and we will be empty nesters!

VirgoMom07
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:14 PM
I already made an intro post but I will post here as well. I'm Jessica. I got married on 9-22-12 to a wonderful man. I have a 5 year-old DS and I live in CT. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JNL265
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:24 AM
I'm Lo, I am a Mommy of 3 crazy wild children! My youngest being the boy and the easiest. My husband and I have been together for 7 years his name is Joe. We live in a boring state called CT. And I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone and getting lots of advice!! Nice to meet ya'll :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)