Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (921-930):
vig101
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:42 AM
What's up everybody. I started on cafe mom in 2007 with my first born then just rediscovered it now. I have a 5 year old daughter and a 1 1/2 year old son. I'm a SAHM yay! Love it! Anyway I get bored sometimes my hubby is CEO to his own company so he sometimes works late, travels or is too stressed to hang out so I get lonely. Therefore feel free to hit me up and we can chat!! :) I'm also on Fb
emanticoff
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I am Eileen. I am a stay at home mom from Long Island, NY. I have been with my husband for 17 years but married 7. I have an 18 yr old and a 31/2 year old. Is it just me or do men get PMS too. Just saying. Men have there mood swings as well. I know this post was just to introduce myself. i just needed to get that off my chest. Hello everyone!

AvesCullyMom
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Hello Ladies... Thanks for the welcome! Never done one of these kind of things before... just feel like I need some fresh views on things!

arielflagg21
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this

hi everyone. My name is Ariel.im a stay at home mom of three. (5,2,and 1 years old) Im also married. Im hoping to meet a lot of new ppl and make some new friends....

2010leli3
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:39 PM

MY NAME IS ALICIA AND I'VE BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS, WELL  NOT LEGALLY MARRIED BUT I CONSIDER IT MARRIAGE BECAUSE WE'VE BEEN TOGETER FOR THIS LONG THAT HES MORE THAN A BOYFRIEND!

AislynnsMom178
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi ladies, I'm Ashley.I'm new here, and while I'm not married yet I've been with my guy for a yr now. I have a 3 1/2 yr old dd and he has 3 kids from his ex. We have a great relationship, laugh a lot together and are planning on moving in together within the next year or two once were both finished school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smithlg
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Hello, my name is leah and im 21. Me and my boyfriend have been together almost 3 years and just had our first beautiful bundle of joy, Christopher about a month ago. We are so excited for our new adventure together

ida123
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:36 PM
My name is Ida new here.
msmizuki19
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:33 PM
I'm Jess and me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and we have a daughter kaylie-Ann who is 10 months and I have a step-son Jr. who is 3
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
helpme5
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:51 PM

My name is Jen, My Husband and I have been married for 11 years. We have been through quite a bit over the years. The death of our 2year old daughter the miscarriage of 6 babies, a stillborn son who would be 7 and 2 living children a daughter 10 and a son 8 along with a baby on the way. 

I love my husband... I know that its the things that are the most important that take work, and I work on it every min of every day! 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN