Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (971-980):
Kayla-Kay
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Hello my name is Kayla. I have been married to my husband for 2 years, we have been together for 3 years. We have two beautiful children Connor (age 2) and Jayce (age 3weeks). I am 22 years old and enjoy spending time with family and friends, along with chit chatting over a wonderful mug of coffee or tea. I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies :) if you have any questions please feel free to send me a friend request and email me :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ChubbyCheeky87
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Hi my name is Cassie. I ve never been married before, i never found the right one. But the beginning of this year i found my mr. right. i can see nothing more than marrying him and spending the rest of my life with him.

MrsDAJ720
by New Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Hi, I'm Kat, newly remarried Mom of three boys and step mom to 2 boys and a girl. Divorced after 13 years of being married to my kids' Dad. Ran into my old highschool crush after my divorce was in the process, and it turned out he had a crush on me too! So we started dating and the rest is history!
MrsRi
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Hello :)

I never know how to properly introduce myself.  So I'll just say hello :)

mommyofTC
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 7:22 PM
My name is Brittany I'm a SAHM of 2 boys 2 & 4 years old. I'm married to a OilField man and my soul mate Courtney. Nov 23 is our 3 yo anniversary and he is in Canada for the next 6 months. He adopted my 4 yo when he was 1.
ara-myangel
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Hi my name is Kim. I am 22 and I am going on 6 months being married, though we've been together for 3 years. We have a 2 month old daughter named Alyssa :)

HappyLavender
by Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Hi...I'm Stephanie too! I have been married to my husband Nelson for 21 years this December...we have 5 kids together...four boys and a girl...in that order...Andrew 20, Dylan 18, Joey 14, Jeremy 12, and Zoey is 9. We have been thru a lot together!!
mochalove520
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Hello my is Carol

I have 3 grown sons

I have 2 stepsons

Married 23yes

I enjoy reading cooking shopping

Hanging out with family nd friends
HomeSchoolinGal
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Hi, my name is Mary and I am a wife and mother of 2 DD's. My WH and I have been married for 4 years and have been together for 5. Its been a wonderful adventure! I love my little family!

I have found this Amazing work at home oppurtunity! Check it out!

www.MCAWORKS.TK

heavensdaughter
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Hey, I'm Anne. Married to my husband Travis for 6.5 years, mother to a yours mine and ours collection of beautiful girls including 2 15 year olds, then 13, 11, 3, and 2. They are the light of my life. I'm the wahm behind Linah Sora cloth diapers, admin in the group Cuties with Cloth Booties, and new owner of the group Make Life Beautiful.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)