Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Love & Marriage! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Love & Marriage! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Love & Marriage! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Replies (991-1000):
Charweba
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello I'm Charli. I've been married for 5 years. We have two beautiful children and are done with the baby making lol. Hope to get some good advice in this group about love and marriage.

andreadelacruz
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Hi I'm Andrea and I'm engaged to b married June 2013 and I have 3 beautiful children. Looking for new friends who share love of kids.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Breamarkable
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Hello, I'm Breanne, married to Rob, going on 3 years. We're a blended family, he has 3 older children, and I have my previous 3 and Rob's and my daughter. We're currently expecting our second. We live in Cheyenne, WY. I don't really know what else to say.
Shelly123
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Married for twelve yrs mother of four children 

ton1027
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Hi! I'm Tonya. Josh and I have been together for 13 years, married for almost 10. We have two sons, Owen age 12 and Carsyn age 8.
I'm currently a student finishing up pre reqs for ultrasound tech (or RN, whichever I can get in to)
NurseyC2
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Hello everyone, thank you for letting me join your group.   I was married the first time for 15  years,  no children and I lost my dh to cancer.  I am remarried now for 15 years and we have a 12 DD and I am a SAHM d/t being disabled.  I have been through a lot in my life and I would be happy to help anyone out if they need someone to talk to.

Thank you,

Cheryl B.

shar0nk
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Hello I'm married 23+ yrs and have 6 children all mine. Not all his. Not so sure why I'm here but I ll stick around maybe I ll find something to help w my situation. Have a great day ladies.
2andapossible
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Hi! We've been together for 5 years and married exactly one month today. I have a 12yo SD & 10yo SS.

captaincw322
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:33 AM
Hi there, my name is Jen. I married my husband, John, 3 months ago, but we have been together for 4 years. We have two children, our son is 4 and our daughter is 2. If you do the math, our son is actually my stepson, but I am raising him as my own. Live outside of Chicago, and I'm a stay at home mom who works weekends. Life is crazy, but we're loving it!
jadeniki212
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:32 AM

Hi I'm kacy and I've been married to my husband for 2 years and we have two beautiful lil girls ages 2 and 1 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)