Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Saving passwords on the computer

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 5:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

The computer is my husband's, he had it way before I ever met him, and when I moved in I saved my screen names and passwords on it for convenience. I love him and trust him, I have nothing to hide, so I didn't care if he went on my facebook account to play games. Until now.

I sent a buddy of mine, who lives in another state and I haven't seen him in nearly 6 years, a stupid message. I know my husband goes on my account and there was a chance he would see it, but I didn't say anything I wouldn't want him to read. However, my friend's response made it sound inappropriate.

Here's what the message said:

Me: I heard a song that reminds me of you, it's by Bob and Tom, it's called I take a look at my enormous penis. Hilarious.

Him: Won't saying stuff like that make the hubby mad?

This is her husband.

Him: I thought it strange. I haven't seen her in probably 8 years. Congrats on the baby.

Should I have said anything? Of course not, but it was just a silly song and I wanted him to hear it; I didn't think any harm would come from it. It's not just the computer either, he checks my phone too. What should I do?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2012 at 5:40 PM

I leave my pages open and passwords all saved.  DH snoops sometimes for fun like I do in his stuff but he would never ever respond to someone elses message.  If he had any issues he'd come to me and listen to my explanation. I'd talk to DH about trust if I were you.

Queen_Sheila
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I will. He has been open with me about some things, like when his ex gf tried to get back into contact with him and I said I didn't feel comfortable with it because of the things she was saying. There's a history between them, she treated him like crap for years, cheated on him, and broke up with him; now she acts like she wants him back, but it's too late, he's mine now.

ConnorMom228
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 5:51 PM
It does sound like an inappropriate thing to suggest to another guy. It sounds like you are commenting on HIS penis, and that's what you were thinking about. At least that's the way I would take it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BV88
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Uh yeah that seems innapropriate...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Queen_Sheila
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Yeah, I see how stupid it is now. I wasn't thinking about anyone's penis, just the stupid song; I really didn't think about it being misinterpreted. This happened over a month ago and he never said anything, so maybe it's not even a big deal to him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)