Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have u ever?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:31 AM
  • 20 Replies
Have u ever been soo inlove u put up with everything u jus can't walk away because u love him so much u jus want it to work so bad u do anything. Well I'm starting to feel like I'm trying so hard for this to work an its getting no where. I love him so much he my everything I mean don't get me wrong he can be really good an soo sweet to me but he starting to be such a asshole like I feel like he keeps from me as in wat he doin an stuff like he jus comes up wit stuff to get away from me an wen I talk to him about it he tells me he sorry an he going to stop an all this but then he jus does the same stuff again. I've never loved someone so much in my life I want it to work soo bad id do anything for him I do do anything for him I give him everything he wants because I love him how do I get him to realize he got something good an once I'm gone I'm never coming back? I really wanna be wit him I love him so much he can be the greatest sometimes an we been threw so much an he stuck by myside the whole time but this dumb shyt making me mad.an another thing I've been living with him at his grandma bc I have no where to go were not gonna get to that but he can jus leave me here an do wat ever he wants that's not fair to me. I honestly have no friends an it sucks =(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I suggest you take a real good look at why you love this guy.  Can you not be treated better by someone else?  Can your family not help you out?

jellymom599
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:36 AM
I jus don't kno I love him an I kno why I love him,I jus don't understand why things can't change.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonnieRay
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:05 AM

People rarely change...and by rarely, I mean almost never. Nothing you do will make him change. All the love and understanding and talking and asking and fighting won't make a difference. Unless he wants to change, it won't happen. At. All.

So you have to decide, can you live with the way things are right now? If you're already this unhappy it's unlikely to get better.

Anywho, good luck with with whatever you decide to do.

Kathleen69699
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:07 AM
Quoting MixedCooke:

I suggest you take a real good look at why you love this guy.  Can you not be treated better by someone else?  Can your family not help you out?

LilMamaK
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Agree! Don't ever low your exspectations just because you love him! Clearly he has no concern for you so you need to start looking out for your self hun! ::HUGS::

Quoting Kathleen69699:

Quoting MixedCooke:

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), & Our angel baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

xo.MommyW.xo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:57 AM
Nope. I love myself more. I will not stay with a man who doesn't treat me the way I deserve to be treated
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:58 AM
He is not being considerate to your feelings at all. And u understand you love him but you should love your relationship not feel trapped in it. You can do better than that believe me!
JustThe10ofUs
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:21 AM
This...

Life is too short to be in a one sided relationship.

Quoting xo.MommyW.xo:

Nope. I love myself more. I will not stay with a man who doesn't treat me the way I deserve to be treated
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Adelicious
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:58 AM
3 moms liked this

1) Putting up with a guys BS has nothing to do with how much you love him--it has to do with how much or how little you respect yourself.

2) Allowing a man to trample your boundaries and disrespect you is not kind to yourself OR to him. You would be doing him a big favor by saying, "I will not be treated this way. You need to decide what you want."

3) If he doesn't respect you now, you can't make him, and he will only respect you LESS the more you put up with. 

4) RUN!!!

jellymom599
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:28 PM
I mean a lot of times he really good to me then he gets on these damn moods I jus don't kno
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)