Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is he cheating?Or Not?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:51 AM
  • 41 Replies

My husband and I were making love a couple weeks back,and i noticed he had scratches on his back.Well he told me they were self inflicted well he does scratch his back alot on corners and stuff.But then Ive been noticing that he doesnt have these scratches anymore...I dont know,am i being paranoid or what?He doesnt give me any reason to think he's cheating,but if he scratches his back all the time shouldnt he still have scratches?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Camsmommy12
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:47 AM

I would have to ask how big were the scratches? i know i bite my nails, and there were times while i was sleeping i would scratch my legs, waking up to my legs burning and it looked like someone cut my legs open.. (weird I know) does he bite his nails.. I wouldn't look to much into it ..  then again .. i dont know i would check on other signs, and if nothing then not to worry

Dragonmamas
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this
How did the scratches look? If they were small and uneven then it may be him. If they were longer and mostly in the same direction then it may be someone else.

Are their other odd things that make you think he's cheating?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:50 AM
Quoting Dragonmamas:

How did the scratches look? If they were small and uneven then it may be him. If they were longer and mostly in the same direction then it may be someone else.

This!
BaileynMe
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:11 AM
3 moms liked this
Unless you have other reasons to suspect cheating, I'd say give him the benefit of the doubt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanielleBishop
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this
We're they in a row of 4. You should be able to tell finger scratches from wall scratches
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Perfectmom24
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Quoting Dragonmamas:

I beleive they're were 2 long ones and one short one.They were really skinny,and yes he bites his nails to the point that he doesnt have any!So im like how are you gonna scratch and leave a mark with no nails?And maybe i never paid attention before but he's never had scratches.

confused

Perfectmom24
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Quoting DanielleBishop:

We're they in a row of 4. You should be able to tell finger scratches from wall scratches

I know thats what i was thinking,but i would think if it was from the wall,how would they be so skinny,almost like it was a nail sticking out.

LilMamaK
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Weird... If I was you i'd think the same thing, lol! But, he may just be telling thr truth hun.

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), & Our angel baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

Perfectmom24
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Quoting LilMamaK:

Weird... If I was you i'd think the same thing, lol! But, he may just be telling thr truth hun.

I hope your right b/c i wouldnt marry a guy that i thought would cheat on me.I mean he just doesnt seem like the type.But i know he likes women and he's very flirtatious,and they say there's women(homewreckers)out there that target married men,b/c there would be no strings attached.If a women is pushy enough i think she can get him,cause at the end of the day the penis does the picking!

chrtymcdnl
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:58 AM
I wouldn't think you have anything to worry about. Has he been unfaithful in the past?

k e e l e i g h

10-19-11

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)