Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you DHs as nasty as mine??? lol

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:06 AM
  • 34 Replies

My DH gets up goes to the bathroom and doesnt flush, then brushes his teeth (sometimes while peeing) and spits huge loogies (sp?) in the sink and doesnt wash them down (sometimes he does but not often enough) EEEWWW! What is that is it just mine or is it just a man thing? Sometimes when he goes #2 he wont flush but thats because he thinks its funny to hear me come in and go EW Jeff thats gross! When he shaves he will clean the hair that falls in the sink but not around the counter top or the faucet...just wondering if Im not alone in this aggravation :D

Jennylove you sign

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommiecassie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Thankfully, no.  My DH is very good about cleaning up after himself.  Once in awhile he'll leave some hair on the counter after he's trimmed his goatee, but other than that he cleans up.  And he ALWAYS flushes the toilet, even if it's just pee.  I'd be totally horrified if he left his waste in the toilet.  How nasty is that?

CowgirlMama0508
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM
This

Quoting mommiecassie:

Thankfully, no.  My DH is very good about cleaning up after himself.  Once in awhile he'll leave some hair on the counter after he's trimmed his goatee, but other than that he cleans up.  And he ALWAYS flushes the toilet, even if it's just pee.  I'd be totally horrified if he left his waste in the toilet.  How nasty is that?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mdraper
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:11 AM
no he doesn't do stuff like that, thank god .. ew
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Foley
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Ugh...my dh likes to pee in the bathroom sink. Can't wait to have 2 bathrooms!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Lol... Typical guy!
Thankfully my hubs doesn't do all that!
Strega
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Husband has his own Bathroom. No one else has to ever go in there, thankfully.

wedding website

PhotobucketFollow Me on Pinterest

Linzliz
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:29 AM
It took a few months of training before my DH got his act together. But, he never did anything like that! He'd leave clothes and shoes around for me to trip on, leave the toilet seat up (which I HATE), and sometimes his mouthwash would still be in the sink where he wouldn't rinse it down with bits of hair stuck in it from brushing his hair...it looked like extra long pubes or something because his hair was longer then and had a loose curl in it...any hair in a sink makes me gag. We've been married 5 1/2 years and it took a year for him to fart in front of me and I've never seen him pee or poop. The only time he doesn't flush when he pees is when DD first goes to bed because the idiot who picked out this house plan put only one wall between our bathroom and her bedroom despite the rooms being on either end of the house and our House not being small. So, you can clearly hear it in her room because our pipes shake and moan like the house is possessed when the toilets flush. Other than that, he's very well behaved. But it did take some training, especially with the toilet seat. That took a little longer. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jvd1709
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

My man is VERY clean. 

elijahXmom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:38 AM
I been with guys like that... sounds you love him. Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:55 AM

No! But he sounds like a typical guy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)