Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex drive

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:08 AM
  • 5 Replies

What have you done if your husband has said he has lost his sex drive? We have been together 12 years, and he has always been all over me and wanted to do it, at least daily. My sex drive wasn't quite up to par, I was happy with every other day. It has been three days since we have done the deed, probably doesn't sound like a long time to some of you, but I have been going crazy. We were just talking about being together as he was going to sleep and he says that the excitement isnt there anymore, the drive to want to perform the act of sex. He still likes being with me, but the desire, the drive isn't there. I dont want to show him that I am crushed, but i am and I am also quite sexually frustrated now :/

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I would tell him how you feel and ask him how you can get the excitement back.  I think we all go through those phases. 

elijahXmom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Take his butt to the Dr. He could have low t testosterone lowers as a man gets older.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pherlyce
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM

If you don't mind asking you, how old is your husband? a lot of man now are having problem of Low T, maybe he needs to see a doctor, also high blood pressure can triggers this, also stress and sleep apnea. Better to see a doctor to explain and find the cause, Hopefully your hubby will see a doctor. 

momofAAK
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:20 PM

he turned 30 last year

liz.1986
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:36 PM

I would be wondering if he could be stressed or depressed about anything. I would also suggest he go to the DR for a checkup and bring up the issue him/her as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)