• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think that man don't like about woman?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:10 AM
  • 8 Replies

We tend to complain about our fiancee/spouse/boyfriend etc.etc..... what we don't like about their habits, altitude and more stuff. What do you think of your man that de don't like about you? 

Me, he said I clean too much and always finding things to do....... that was 18 years ago, he wants me to relax and sit with him when he is home. He told me I have the week days to do my chores  and weekends is for him and our kids. I did follow what he said, and we've been married 20 years now.

What your man don't like about you?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
krystaldawn_21
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Well I'm divorcing so I don't care what he doesn't like. Lol. He didn't like me being online all the time but I didn't like him being around his friends all the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bunnywzrd
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Mine doesn't like that I wont sit with him and watch tv. I don't like just sitting there doing nothing. I can sit at the computer all day or sit and read but I can't sit and watch tv. He wishes I would but I just can't do it.

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Mine has a whole lot on his list....lol

He doesn't want me to complain excessively, no smoking, no drinking (not even socially although he has come to accept I will do whatever I want), where classy clothing that is sexy but not revealing, always be polite and polished, he also wants me to be able to rough the outdoors with him (something I love) and be his best friend.  Oh yeah, and I should only have sex when he wants it and keep the house spic and span at all times and have dinner ready when he comes home (his biggest complaint lately is dinner).   I like the idea of the woman he wants.....but I sure as hell couldn't live like that.

I don't smoke and I like roughing it but the rest is all out the window.  I made it clear to him from the beginning I'm not changing for anyone....take it or leave it.

Pherlyce
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:50 AM

the watching TV is also one thing he wants me to sit with him, and he likes to watch sports and I don't understand sports at all, even thou how much he will try to explained.

Quoting bunnywzrd:

Mine doesn't like that I wont sit with him and watch tv. I don't like just sitting there doing nothing. I can sit at the computer all day or sit and read but I can't sit and watch tv. He wishes I would but I just can't do it.

elijahXmom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:55 AM
I smoke too much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katherine696997
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Quoting krystaldawn_21:

Well I'm divorcing so I don't care what he doesn't like. Lol. He didn't like me being online all the time but I didn't like him being around his friends all the time.

SuperMom2433
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Oh, Im perfect so theres absolutely nothing wrong with me.

JUST KIDDING!!!
He doesnt like my driving. He doesnt like that I dont play video games. He doesnt like that I am not in the mood all the time. He doesnt like that I want to bedshare with our 4.5 month old son but hes okay with it for now. Im sure theres more Im not remembering...oh he hates how forgetful I am.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wife_of_a_wenis
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:32 PM

i have really bad anxiety... so im always stressed. he hates it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)