Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now that your married/involved do you still have friends?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM
  • 59 Replies

Now that your married or in a relationship do you still have the same friends around? Or do you have a new circle of friends or you stick more to yourself?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-mrs.mamma-
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:13 AM

YES, still have my Besties! I would seriously GO INSANE without my friends! LOL

Carlie: Blessed Wife to Jon (09.05.09) & Mamma to Jaxon (11.19.08) and Talon (12.01.11).

Proud Group Mod in: Love & Marriage  and  Pregnancy!

rigosgurl
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Same ones
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbank67
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:14 AM
My friends disowned me basically. My best friend since the 4th grade told me "Your married now, and have kids, your not allowed to go out"... and I had only my son at that point & had just went out a few months before that :/ I'm still trying to find friends & its quite depressing for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kayla-Kay
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Not th same friends I ha before it all changed we are more like Facebook only. Now I have the people I talk to at school and some people at the local bar ( I am the dd for everyone it seems like) and my cafe mom friends of coarse. But my husband has always had the same friends oh an he gets so jelouse when I hang out with his friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elijahXmom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:22 AM
I have ones I had before we got togather. My friends are across the usa. All but one of those friends is from when I was 17-19. We all started off in AZ. One in IW one in CA anther NV just some how one is still in AZ.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jvd1709
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:25 AM

some of my friends i would say got jealous or something and they just backed away slowly.  now i dont even see them anymore.

NESmith63
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Of course! I still have my best friend from high school and a few other friends and DH and I have a bunch of mutual friends because we had the same group of friends in high school and continued to be friends with them now almost 10 years later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:28 AM

The only friend I've ever really had is my best friend and once we got married and moved we haven't been able to see eachother or hang out as often....we just live too far away.  I don't like having friends to hang out with all the time like DH does.  

mrssummerlin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:29 AM
A little of both. We've made new friends as a couple, but I kept my friends an he kept his.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystaldawn_21
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:31 AM
I have all of my friends still!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)