• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:22 AM
  • 10 Replies
Recently I texted a guy about getting a tattoo.he gave me his number while I was at work and said text anytime so I text him the other day.well I got the tattoo yesterday and now his women is texting me and threatening me and saying I slept with her man when that is so not true!i asked the guy about it and he said someone told his girl he was cheating so I'm guessing she thinks its me.i don't even know how she knows I'm a girl.I'm a but worried now though that shes going to come to my work and start shout with me there.what should I do? He told her as well as I did that we didn't sleep together.there were a lot of people around us even that would say we didn't.this is really bothering me.any suggestions?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM

cal her back ask her to meet you so you can assure her you aren't with him, She wont do this but make the offer. Then tell her if she doesn't leave you alone you will involve the police.

krystaldawn_21
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:28 AM
I did offer to meet her but she said the only reason she would meet me is to beat my ass.i have thought about involving the police.I'm afraid though that since she hasn't threatened my life that they won't do anything.she just keeps saying when I find you you re going to be sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Call the police, ask them to call her and tell her to stop contacting you. After they do that, if she contacts you, you can file harrassment charges. I know this because it recently happened to my brother....his ex girlfriend said he was harassing him, police called him and told him not to contact her....he commented on a FB status of hers, and he now has to pay $1000 fine and has an extra year of probation tacked onto a probation sentence he was serving for something unrelated. 

Jennifer_57
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Shes either crazy, or has been cheated on enough times with a low self esteem and he makes her seem crazy. I would ask her why shes staying with him if she thinks hes cheating, and then would probably cut off all contact with the dude.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystaldawn_21
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM
I think she is plain crazy.she refuses to have a normal conversation so I did text her and told her that if she doesn't stop I will call the cops on her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelsiey
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Ignore her. Block the number. Isnt that hard.

kelsiey
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Idk about where you live, but where I live calling the cops wont do shit. You said she doesnt know who you are, block her number so that she cannot contact you. Or change yours. It really isnt that hard.

AlannaMaria
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:41 PM
If she doesn't stop then you might have to call the cops. Good luck!
CDMelty
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Blow her off and stay out of the drama. If she comes to your work, call the police and apologize to your boss for the embarrassment.

liz.1986
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:34 PM

I agree with getting the cops involved if she doesn't stop soon. Scary!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)