Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who babysits the kids if you and DH/SO go out?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:44 PM
  • 53 Replies
?
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlannaMaria
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:45 PM
The only person we have is BIL. We never ask him but if we do we put the kids to be and then go do something. I wish my mom lived here =\ she's such a big help!
shajdinyak
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:47 PM
We maybe go once a month if we are lucky. Usually my mom when she visits or we visit. We put girls to bed first. Sometimes my Bff here will watch them. We both had babies in the last few months so that's Ben awhile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skylersmom44
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:47 PM

My parents almost every single time.

-mrs.mamma-
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:51 PM

my parents or his.

Carlie: Blessed Wife to Jon (09.05.09) & Mamma to Jaxon (11.19.08) and Talon (12.01.11).

Proud Group Mod in: Love & Marriage  and  Pregnancy!

ColorMeCrazy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:51 PM

We don't have a sitter :(

pinklove22
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM

we dont ever go out without our kids my parents are both past on and my inlaws arent worth a f**k so yeah we have absolutly no one kids are always with us

MrsApple
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM
My parents.
rae41173
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:03 PM

The grandparents.

Jeni1124
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:13 PM

There's a bunch of crackheads in my area who need extra cash so we just let one of them babysit. KIDDING, KIDDING! :)

My grandmother watches her while we work, my sister usually watches her when we go out (my grandmother doesn't like to come over to our home because we have a cat and my sister doesn't mind). Sometimes we'll take her to my grandmother's for her or my mom (they live together) to watch her. We've also had a sibling living with us for the majority of our married life so if that sibling is here then they've always been willing to watch her so we can go out. We're VERY blessed with family so close who loves to spend time with her.

cole679
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Hubbys mom or mine. Don't feel comfortable leaving my Girls with anyone else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)