Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have you every .......

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

Quote Like Reply to Post

had the feeling... of i married that, i'm dating him... i know people change and grow with in 8 years of marriage, but come on.. my hubby and i always gave privacy in the bathroom except when one was brushing teeth or shave'n while one was in the shower... today was the day i got to say i married him...  was talking to my hubby and asked where are you, he said up stairs.. i go half way up the stairs.. there's my hubby door wide open on the thrown.. and believe me ladies.. caspar has nothing on his ass...for the love of god! shut the door i don't need to see that let alone hear the musical that has joined in...it was all sooooo romantic, as i'm telling him we have a while before little buddy get picked up from school.. if .. well you know... "i married him"

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
groversbabe
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:58 PM

come on now we all go to the rest room there no reason to hide it. me and my husband carry on a conversation in the bathroom sometimes

aprilz1225
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Quoting groversbabe:

come on now we all go to the rest room there no reason to hide it. me and my husband carry on a conversation in the bathroom sometimes

his time'n was just bad!!! he could have told me i'm on the crapper at least i could have been warned...i realy don't care just shocked to see that pastey white behind on the thrown..lmao

liz.1986
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:09 PM

LOL, I've done my hair while DH had to take a sh*t. It's no big deal to us.

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM

We use the bathroom in front of each other. To us, it isn't a big deal. We've been married 9 years though. ::shrug::

kjbugsmom1517
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Lmao! Never fails I run a bath here trots in the man child to drop a deuce. Drives me nuts! Or he wants me to come and talk to him when he's on the pot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
groversbabe
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:33 PM

my husband same way lol

Quoting kjbugsmom1517:

Lmao! Never fails I run a bath here trots in the man child to drop a deuce. Drives me nuts! Or he wants me to come and talk to him when he's on the pot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)