Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Went ahead and bought Dh a TV for his birthday, Im so excited!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:53 PM
  • 3 Replies

So my husband works more hours then most people ever dream of. I love him alot and have been with him my entire adult life. The last several years his been complaining about our old style TV in the living room. Its not the its small or anything, but its heavy and sometimes the buttons dont work on it. The actual remote was lost a decade ago and even with digital cable the guy couldnt find out TV listed in the book to be able to add volume to the digital remote. Universual Remotes dont tend to work either.

So I went ahead when I saw we got our refund and ordered a TV. It will be delivered to my parents on Monday. Dhs birthday is on Valentines day, so we dont celebrate it at all, just never did. My brother is going to go pick it up on the 14th from mom and dads, buy a mount and put it on the wall while Dh is at work. Im so excited. He'll probably pretend to be mad that I bought it, but still I know inside he'll be thrilled.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AlannaMaria
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:01 PM
That's awesome! I'm sure you will live it:)
Great idea!!
2lilmamas
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Aww thats awesome. I know he will be very happy..

caylin23
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:33 PM
That's cute !! he will loved it after he can turn the volume up with just one remote.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)