Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hubby ruined my surprise...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:52 PM
  • 29 Replies
So I have been thinking of things I wanted to do for him... His bday is the end of Jan. And valentines day is next week, so I usually get him one big thing for both! I was thinking of having sexy pictures done of me and having the best picture printed on canvas for him... Well today I told him I wanted to do something for him, but I was going to spend a few hundred dollars.. So he wanted to know what I was "buying"... Well he finally got it out of me..and I told him it would have been better as a surprise.. He didn't seem that excited when I told him... So I got really disappointed almost sad feeling.. Then he tells me he would rather do family pics... It makes me feel like he doesnt want sexy pics or something... I have been wanting to do this forever and Idk I guess I was just expecting him to be more excited... Now I feel like I never want to do it.. Have any of you ladies had sexy pics done and your hubby LOVED them??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jeni1124
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:56 PM
2 moms liked this

I want to do them for my husband...but not until I lose this weight!

JadeyStew
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Me too, I am not over weight but definetly bigger since I just had a baby in April.. I feel like he would have liked it better if I would have just done it without telling him.. But he just asks and asks til I tell him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadeyStew
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:01 PM
I meant just had a baby in Oct... Oops lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:04 PM
2 moms liked this
I did some in 2007. He loved them! I say do them anyway but do family pics as well. Tgat way the sexy pics will be a surprise and you get sone family pics done too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ARmomOf3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this

same exact thing happened to me. the photographer was a friend of ours though and he just wasnt comfortable with our friend seein me naked or mostly naked. still, its a pro. oh well.

JadeyStew
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:07 PM
I want to do family pics too, but I just thought he would appreciate something just for him! Men are complicated sometimes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadeyStew
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:11 PM
It's something I've always wanted to do but I feel like I would appreciate them more or something...idk

Quoting ARmomOf3:

same exact thing happened to me. the photographer was a friend of ours though and he just wasnt comfortable with our friend seein me naked or mostly naked. still, its a pro. oh well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ARmomOf3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

the next time it got brought up, he WANTED me to do it. and i reminded him of our little fight. he said "oh just get it done" i told him no. it wouldnt be special now. lol his loss. he had his chance

JadeyStew
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:25 PM
THATS exactly how I feel right now!

Quoting ARmomOf3:

the next time it got brought up, he WANTED me to do it. and i reminded him of our little fight. he said "oh just get it done" i told him no. it wouldnt be special now. lol his loss. he had his chance

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziq1982
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:28 PM

My husband would rather take his own photos and videos. He would rather have family photos professionally.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)