• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does ur so get mad if u have male friends

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:09 PM
  • 33 Replies
Me and my husband are both slightly jealous but not in one of those u better never tlkin to someone of the opposite sex types we understand that everyone needs friends but we feel it would be better if they were a married couple.......does anyone else feel like that or something similar?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jvd1709
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

well my man does not mind me having male friends but he does mind if they start hitting on me or trying to make a move on me. He really doesnt want anyone disrespecting me. But my male friends now know better so theyre even friends with him

OliviaW.
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:37 PM
2 moms liked this
No he doesn't care. I've always had a bunch of males friends...I don't get along with many women. I'm more of a Tom boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbjb1024
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:40 PM
I don't have male friends so I'm not sure how he feels
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melakay1981
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Nope we do not have too many jealousy issues in my house.  He has female friends and I have guy friends.  I just went and had lunch with his bestfriend a few weeks ago and it was not an issue.  We trust each other 99.9% of the time. 

stevensmommy11
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Doesn't bother either one of us in the least. We have always been open about our friends. There was only one female friend he had that set me on end, but it wasn't her as a person that bothered me, it was that I knew my DH had abit of a crush on her for a little while.

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:51 PM

We have no problems with having friends of the opposite sex.....we're friends with whoever we click with....seldomly is that a couple.  One of my best friends is a man and whenever he comes out to visit I make sure to go see him for at least a few hours.  DH is always welcomed to tag along but they don't have much in common so usually just I go.  He has no problems with it. 

mitchiesgirl
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this
No... My BFF is male. One of his Bffs is a girl... No biggie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liz.1986
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Nope, we have no issue with the other having friends of the opposite sex.

SlightlyPerfect
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:21 PM

I work in facts. No one is a threat to me or my marriage. He feels the same way. We wouldn't have gotten married otherwise. He's even friends with some exes (I'm not), and I don't care.

slightlyperfect

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I only have 1 male friend these days. He is friends with my hubby too & he is gay so no worries here lol! Dh only talks to one girl from his past & she is a lesbian. I think I would be jealous if he talked to single girls but women we are mutual friends with which aren't many because I don't trust many are okay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)