Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jelousy???

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:04 PM
  • 24 Replies

I just got married this past July to a wonderful men who treats me very well and whom i know loves me as i do him.I am 53 he is 42.My only wonderment is later in our lives together will i become to old for him.I work out try to eat right keep in shape for my health first and foremost.I only worry because men are so visuial at this age of there lifes.He says i am worrying for nothing and i am sure i am.But look what just happen with Ashtion Kutcher and Demi moore ...and she is a Beauty...Should i be worried?

Deannie

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
liz.1986
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:14 PM
3 moms liked this

No, you shouldn't. If, somewhere down the line, his love for you becomes based on the way you look he wasn't worth having in the first place.

SlightlyPerfect
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Depends on what your self-esteem is based on.

slightlyperfect

Deannie1258
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Thank you and i agree....

Quoting liz.1986:

No, you shouldn't. If, somewhere down the line, his love for you becomes based on the way you look he wasn't worth having in the first place.

Faeta
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:43 PM
my hubby asks that of me. Hes 16 years older.

i fell in love with who he is on the inside. Yes, i do find him sexy but that was just extra. Peoples bodies change, but its hard to fix an ugly personality/inside.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Deannie1258
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this

so very true Faeta

Quoting Faeta:

my hubby asks that of me. Hes 16 years older.

i fell in love with who he is on the inside. Yes, i do find him sexy but that was just extra. Peoples bodies change, but its hard to fix an ugly personality/inside.

Deannie

Jeni1124
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Well that depends...did you get married to be like Demi and Ashton or did you get married because you love each other and have made the committment to spend your lives together? :)

mybaby77
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:12 AM

my bf is 17yrs older than me......i'm 35 he's 52, and i wouldnt have it any other way,   i love him just the way he is,

big_sexy_girl
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:20 AM

I look at marriage as being a union of 2 souls...your body just holds your soul...a nice case for the soul is pretty to look at, but it's not really a significant part of love in my opinion so if he loves you for you are, I wouldn't be worried about what the future may bring as far as bodily changes go.

Deannie1258
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:24 AM

not at all i love him just the way he is always and 4 ever

Quoting Jeni1124:

Well that depends...did you get married to be like Demi and Ashton or did you get married because you love each other and have made the committment to spend your lives together? :)

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:55 AM

i dont think he would have married you if it were an issue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)