Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heart-Broken, need some advice.

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:57 AM
  • 7 Replies

Hello, my name is Cassandra and im 25yrs old i have been dating this guy for about 2 years and we recently broke up. "He is 38 yrs old . I am heart broken because i really love him. Everything seemed as thou things were great until sometime in NOV when he got a DWI. That DWI intervened with his work and his job is on the line now. He doesnt know if he wil lose his job. I feel like he is maybe depressed or something.. He told me that he thought that maybe we should take a break. He has no children and i have a 4 year old son, that i think he adores. he helps me with him while im at work if i cant find a sitter, sometime. i just feel sad , i some times call him and stuff because i dont understand why he wants out, i told him if he had someone else to just tell me . honesty is all that i want, but he tells me no that he doesnt. i tell him why does he want this and he tells me because i have other things to worry about my job is on the line, all i think about is that 24/7. i ddont know why is  is mean, im so hurt . i dont know what to do? What do you think is going on? is he depressed? or does he not want to be with me?

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION>>>>TODAY

Today Feb 12 2012 i went to church and after chirch on my way out i felt someone poke me and poke me i ingnored it . i was going toward my car and my ex was behind me. He asked me if i wanted to go to lunch, i couldnt say no so i went. Why did he invite me lunch if he wants me to leave him alone, and makes me feel like he dont care about me anymore?

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrsrollins
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:00 AM
2 moms liked this
He seems to have A LOT going in & needs some space to figure things out. If I was you, I would back off before you drive him completely away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cass_01
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Thank you so much you are so right.

mrsrollins
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:10 AM
No problem. Us women have to put ourselves in their shoes with their problems & ask what should I take care of first... What is a priority in my life right now...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cass_01
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Thats right , you are so understanding. i think i was already frustating him., sigh, he was already talking to me a little rude, like he didnt or doesnt care about me,. i think i already lost him completly.

SPbyMaryL
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree with MrsRollins....he has alot on his plate and probably feels like if he cannot provide for himself then how can he provide for both you and your son. Give him some time and I am sure he will come around.  Good Luck.

cass_01
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:23 AM

That is true, i hope he does come around if he really does love us. i just hope it isnt to late, i hope i didnt frustrate him completely, sigh. already. im going to have to make the best of Valentines Day, just me and my son. i hope he thinks of us.

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:19 AM
It will be hard but sounds like he needs some space to figure out his job situation. Hugs! Hang in there & hope things get better soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)