Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He what????!!!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:02 AM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

Im all nice and hormonal this morning so im gonna go ahead and flaunt my dh a little ;) then its your turn :D

He is generally the sweetest guy in the world but i dont usually get this mushy over it lol!

Ive been really really sick with a flu/cold bug all weekend and he takes such good care of me. He went and got my favorite breakfast from Mcdonalds right when i woke up because he knows i usually wake up starving at 8 lol. 

I couldnt stop coughing this morning so he just sat next to me in  in bed and held me til it stopped. 

He always asks how i am and if theres anything else he can do to help me.. if the baby is ok and kicking, if he can get me anything ect... :)

even though its generally a pain in the ass to get him to clean anything lol he just came in and did the dishes and vaccumed and straightened up for me without having to say a word because im not feeling good :)

He picked out and ordered the baby book last night on his own and he was so excited to do it <3

he gave me 4 really random and amazing back massages last night alone and i have to say... his timing was impeccable! he did it every time i was having trouble falling back to sleep :)

Oh i could go on for hours lol but like i said im a mushy sack of goo right now being so pregnant and all.. my hormones are on hyperdrive!!!! 0.o lol 

SO GIVE ME SOMETHING TO GET ALL LOVEYY DOVEY ABOUT <3

What sweet things have your husbands/SOs done recently???

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tginn20
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Sounds like you got yourself a good one!

The only time my DH gives me a backrub is when he wants some...lol

OliviasMommy611
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Lol me too

Quoting tginn20:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lorelei10
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:09 AM

LOL :) He was just trying to make me feel better lol but i hear you :) 

Mom2Addison12
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

My hubby is always sweet.

We hardly ever get into fights.

If I need something he will get it for me, I never have to ask him twice to do something for me.

If I havve trouble falling asleep, he will wait  for me to fall asleep, and rub my back until I am out cold.

Let's me sleep during the day, Because he knows that I have Addison all night long.

I love my man.

lorelei10
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:16 AM

How long have you been married? :)

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

If I need something he will get it for me, I never have to ask him twice to do something for me.

If I havve trouble falling asleep, he will wait  for me to fall asleep, and rub my back until I am out cold.

Let's me sleep during the day, Because he knows that I have Addison all night long.

I love my man.

Mom2Addison12
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Legally we aren't married.

Just say we are.

We are waiting for a leave date for him to go back to AIT. And then we are gonna go to the JP, then have the real ceremony and etc on May 20th.

But at the JP, it'll only be him, me, our daughter, my mom and my grandmother, we aren't letting anyone else know.

Quoting lorelei10:

How long have you been married? :)

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

I love my man.

barnwell84
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:36 AM

My husband was nice yesterday.  I did just about everything I asked him to do.  But it all went downhill around midnight when he didn't go to bed & our 9-month-old woke up & wouldn't go back to sleep until 2A.

wits_end2012
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Mine doesn't even do it then. hmph.

Quoting tginn20:

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Sounds like you have a keeper!  :)

Monsita
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

apronI am glad to hear you got a good men too!    Yesterday, I told mine, I am not feeling good SO I AM NOT COOKING.... he told me DO NOT WORRY AFTER WORK I WOULD STOP BY AND BRING SOMETHING either already cook and ready to eat or I WILL COOK....

It made me feel so good!  he did, he brough something already cook, he knew by the time he gets home kids are SUPER HUNGRY! if I was not cooking, changing our schedule was going to affect the little ones...HE WAS MY HERO!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)