Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know that this place has probably been flodded with these types of posts lately....

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:05 AM
  • 56 Replies

But is anyone else NOT doing something special for valentines?  DH wont be here, so were definitly not going to get to do anything....and were probably not going to be able to do anything or our anniversary either because he most likely wont be here for that day too.  I think I'm ok with it....but part of me is still hoping that he'll find a ay to do something special.

Are you young and married?         Join us in Young Married Mothers; a place to connect with other young moms, get advice or just hang around.  http://www.cafemom.com/group/116197

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:07 AM

We will do cards. I might get flowers.

sweetmissy_05
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:08 AM

DH said he has something planned but didn't tell me so we'll see.

mrssummerlin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:08 AM
I have some ideas in mind for DH, but I doubt he'll be doing anything for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:10 AM

My husband mentioned going to lunch or dinner or something. I don't know if we'll have a sitter for the kids though. To be perfectly honest, I'm very much okay with just staying home and cooking his favorite dinner. 

jenandpetersmom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:11 AM
No. Just another Hallmark holiday . LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesaurus
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:16 AM

We are going to have dessert after dinner....thats about it. We don't usually ever eat dessert- unless its a completely healthy one that is paleo, raw, or vegan. I am going to make homemade samoa cookies with some real caramel and sugar or a cheesecake with actual cream cheese nom nom nom....we don't waste money on pointless gifts like stuffed animals and crap.... and I don't like cut flowers because they die :( I would rather just have my outdoor garden. 

I did get some new sexy panties and thigh-highs though so Happy Valentines day for him! I'll probably wear them for him birthday on the 26th too lol.

angelmommy2806
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:23 AM
We always do something the day After. It's so crowded valentines day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:22 PM

We don't do Valentine's day.  DH will be at work and DD at school most of the day so I'm just going to make a Valentine's dinner and dessert.  We don't do gifts or anything like that.

MooreBoysMama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:12 PM
DH is still on the night shift. We usually go out for pizza with our boys. I will just pick up a pizza and make some brownies for our noon meal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alustriel
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:17 PM
We never do anything for Valentine's Day. It's just another day......lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)