Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who has a GREAT hubby and is a WONDERFUL father?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:30 AM
  • 34 Replies

I really appreciate the fact that my husband tries to be the best he can be! I know we vent about your husbands and partners on here. But there is a reason we all got married. So lets hear about how lucky we all are.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess829
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:33 AM

My husband's wonderful.  In fact, he took the kids out so I could have a good portion of the day work out, clean and study!

lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:33 AM

MY husband is Amazing and the BEST dad. He takes great care of us and always has. he has worked two jobs in the past to make sure our boys not only get what they need but also some wants. He always put the boys first. Our sons are grown and now its all about me in his eyes. He has always been supportive of my choices. He is kind , gentle and morally sound.

BaileynMe
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:43 AM
My DH is awesome. :-)

He tells me how much he appreciates me. He does little things to show it, like cleaning up various parts of the house if he's got a day off while I work. He bought me a beautiful blue topaz and sterling necklace for Vday. He's a fantastic father, always playing with dd and snuggling and being very loving and attentive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

<---------30 yrs together, Married 27, 5 Children :)

SarahLizyB
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM
My husband is the best all around. He likes to surprise me with little gifts and hes the best father to my son. I have no idea what I'd do without him
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I do and he is!

mcghee05
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM
My husband is AMAZING!!! In every aspect of the word I love him more than words can say...he loves me and the kids even though they are not biologically his he has and us their dad in every way that counts..I just hope he knows how much I appreciate and love him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ConnorMom228
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Df is a wonderful dad. Better than I ever hoped. We have our little spats, but we are both committed and love each other. We don't let the little things come between us. We've learned to let some things go, and talk about things more. He's strong and smart, and I feel lucky to have him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleigh24
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:51 AM
I'm so lucky!!! My hubby is wonderful to me and my dd. He is the best dad EVER!!! The best part to me is that he doesn't have to be there for either of us if he didn't want to (he is her stepdad and has been in her life since she was 2 months old she is 6 now). Even if we weren't together he would be there for our dd. I say our because he is her daddy to me. Her bio dad is just like a friend. He never gets on her for anything and she runs all over him. He is getting a little better now that he finally got out of his grandparents place. I'm very proud of my hubby for all he does for us!!! He is the hardest working man I've ever known AND a great dad and husband :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarcasimom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:44 PM
My husband is a great husband and father!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)