Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vent Post!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM
  • 4 Replies
Whats yours for the day?

Mine is...
Hubby was gone from 12:30pm-12:30am playing hockey yesterday. No problem at all there. He said before he left yesterday he didnt want to do anything but spend time with us today. Well, he got up saying hes going to get ready to go play hockey and I didnt say anything, just got bummed. He gets all bitchy saying that hes going back to bed because I "wont let him go play hockey" and he doesnt want to hear me bitch. I never do that. I just dont say anything. I kinda looked at him pissed off when he said he was going back to bed and he asked me what my problem was. I told him I want him to hang out with us. He asked and do what? Hes still laying in bed all pissed off. Im so upset right now. Every weekend its the same damn thing. Sleep in till 2 or 3 in the afternoon or go play hockey most of the day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BaileynMe
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Mine is...

Eh, I don't really have one for today, but yesterday DH spend about 5 hours hanging out with a friend and then came home and spent 4-5 hours plaing video games with the same friend!

He doesn't usually pull that kind of thing though, so I can't complain overall, and he apologized when I told him I had really been hoping he was going to spend time with DD and I after he got home from his man-date, lol.

danarae1976
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I just wish he wasn't always the one who gets to sleep in past 8 am on the weekends.   I get that he works hard during the week.    I am a stay at home mom and work just as hard.  Think it's easy chasing after a 2 year old dressed in a chicken suit who climbs better tha spider man ?!?!   I have slept in less than ten times in the past six years. 

Sarcasimom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:43 PM
You could take turns. Saturday he can sleep in and Sunday you can sleep in. That's what dh and I do and I'm a sahm as well.

Quoting danarae1976:

I just wish he wasn't always the one who gets to sleep in past 8 am on the weekends.   I get that he works hard during the week.    I am a stay at home mom and work just as hard.  Think it's easy chasing after a 2 year old dressed in a chicken suit who climbs better tha spider man ?!?!   I have slept in less than ten times in the past six years. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:48 PM

I don't have one today. Good day, here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)